cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still getting charged after LEAVING plusnet

Adeel567

Still getting charged after LEAVING plusnet

Left plusnet at the end of last month and was charged for the remaining days and cessation charge. Woke up today to find that they've billed me for another month's use AFTER i have left. Didn't you learn your lesson from last time OfCom fined you?

I can't phone up right now and your live chat never seems to work, what options do I have?

2 REPLIES 2
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Still getting charged after LEAVING plusnet

Welcome to the community forums @Adeel567, I'm sorry to see you've been billed following your services being ceased.

I'm afraid as the invoice is still showing as processing on your account at the moment, I'll need to wait until it shows as cleared, however please don't worry about calling in to get this resolved as I'll happily keep an eye on your account to ensure the monies are refunded back to you as soon as possible and get feedback passed on to the appropriate people regarding why this has happened.

I do apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. Thank you for your patience.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Still getting charged after LEAVING plusnet

Further to my reply yesterday, your refunds should be back in your account within the next 10 working days and your account has been fully closed.

Thanks for your patience.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet