cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still being charged wrong amount

janitor1999
Hooked

Still being charged wrong amount

I renewed my contract with an upgrade to Fibre about three months ago, I agreed £26 a month and have yet to be charged the correct amount, every month I get charged £29.98, can anyone tele when this will be sorted, i phoned CS who told me they are Working on a fix, just seen latest bill £29.98. 

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Still being charged wrong amount

Hi there.

I'm sorry to see that we're charging you more than what was agreed.

Unfortunately it looks like your product change to Unlimited Fibre Extra is stuck in the billing system and hasn't gone through yet so it's still charging you the out of contract rate of standard broadband.

I've added your account details to an open problem regarding this to be further investigated.

In the meantime I've also added a reply to a support ticket on your account which you can view here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=191673335 and I hope helps resolve this.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
JohnF0

I have exactly the same problem which has yes to be resolved. I signed up for Unlimited Fibre Extra in February and my June bill is still demanding £3 a month more than the contract states and still doesn't get use the right product name.
On 27 April I had an online chat and was told this issue was being auctioned. Come on Plusnet this is not a good service
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @JohnF0

Thanks for getting in touch and I am sorry to hear that you are having similar issues.

While this does appear to be very similar it is a slightly different issue affecting your account so I have escalated this onto the open problem that aligns with your account issues.

I am sorry that this is ongoing and assure you that our Incident Management Team are working for a full and final resolution to your issue as quickly as possible.

I am sorry for any inconvenience that this is causing and if you have any other questions please feel free to get in touch.