cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still being billed the wrong amount

buzzard925

Still being billed the wrong amount

I'm yet another victim of the seeming irreparable glitch that is plaguing plusnet customers at the moment.

I was happy to leave for a better deal about 4 months ago but was convince to stay by being offered a reduced price. Plusnet is yet to honour the price I've signed up to pay in my contract.

I'm supposed to be charged £23 a month but for some reason I'm still having £34.98 debited from my bank every month.

On top of this the connectivity is terrible, the speed I get when devices are connected is decent but the router constantly disconnects any device more than a meter away.

So I'm stuck here paying more money than I agreed for a sub par service and customer services just tell me over and over again that it's not their fault... They rectified the bill the month before last but the last bill I had was back to £34.98. Surely there must be a simpler way to fix! There is literally no other company I deal with regularly that conducts business in this manner...

4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Still being billed the wrong amount

Hi there, 

I'm really sorry to read this. Unfortunately the issue with discounts isn't resolved yet so I feel the problem is potentially to do with how we've communicated this and set your expectations. 

Please take a look at the ticket here which best explains the situation and that we'll be in touch to refund you once it's been resolved https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=192658297

With regards to the connection issue please give the advice here a try next https://www.plus.net/help/broadband/getting-the-best-wifi-signal/

Do let us know how you get on. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
buzzard925

Isn't this exactly the problem? I don't know of another company that physically cannot rectify the issue that they are overcharging their customers... Especially after three months. That ticket is just telling me to hold on. In the meantime I am stuck paying you a sum I never agreed to pay... Three months this has gone on for...
smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

@buzzard925  this billing debarkle has been going of for over 12 months Angry

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hey @buzzard925,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Really sorry that this hasn't been picked up just yet, I've checked over the account and provided a further response over the complaint ticket here.

Feel free to reply via the ticket and I'll respond as soon as I'm able.

Thanks.