cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still being billed incorrectly after 5 months

MRL86

Still being billed incorrectly after 5 months

I renewed my contract earlier this year at £19.99 per month. For each of the 5 months since then, I have been billed £29.98. 

I have raised this issue with Plusnet via the online chat team four times now. They have said that Plusnet are aware of the issue but can't say when there will be a resolution.

I have now been refunded £10 for each of the 5 months that I was overcharged. When I questioned the amount, I was told that the extra 1p was "a gesture of goodwill".

I have been given no assurances that the problem will be solved going forward and expect to have to make further requests for refunds.

It can't be right that Plusnet can continually take money to which they aren't entitled?

Has anybody managed to get a similar issue resolved?

2 REPLIES 2
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: Still being billed incorrectly after 5 months

Hi @MRL86, thanks for getting in touch.

I am really sorry for the issues you have had with your monthly bills being incorrect, I appreciate the frustration this is causing you.  I've taken a look into the account for you and provided some further detail on the issues we have been having here

Let us know if you need anything else in the meantime

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
MRL86

Re: Still being billed incorrectly after 5 months

Thank you @abails0105