Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still being billed for mobile calls

FIXED
burrowsp
Grafter

Still being billed for mobile calls

I took out a new phone/broadband package that started 28th December 2016. This was supposed to include 2000 free calls to mobile per month. However, a mix up by Plusnet meant I was being billed for mobile calls. Question #142823284 did get this account error corrected and I did receive a refund for mobile calls charged to me. However, I have received two more charges for mobile calls on my latest bill, that I got emailed about today. Unfortunately, this email was received the day after Question #142823284 was closed. 

Wait times for phone calls to customer services are presently 45 minutes and I have been unable to get connected to a Chat session.

7 REPLIES 7
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Still being billed for mobile calls

Hi there

I've looked into your account and I can see your call plan went into effect from today. As call charges are paid in arrears, any call charges on your latest invoice would be from the month before.

Moving forward, your call plan is active and will include the 2000 Mobile Minutes.

I hope this helps.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
burrowsp
Grafter

The two mobile call that were charged were from 27th January and were on my most recent bill (28/01/2017 to 27/02/2017). As the 2000 free mobile calls per month were supposed to start from 28th December then these should not have been charged.

Anoush
Aspiring Hero

I'll look into this again tomorrow for you once I'm back in the office, apologies for this.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
burrowsp
Grafter

Thank you, Anoush. It will be worth checking the calls I was previously refunded for, just in case the two on the 27th were included in those related to question #142823284.

Anoush
Aspiring Hero

Fix

I've reopened the ticket and arranged for a refund of those call charges to be sent once the current invoice clears via your direct debit.

burrowsp
Grafter

Many thanks Anoush. I've had a couple of emails already regarding a further refund.

Now that the new call plan is actually active (albeit 2 months late) everything should now settle down.

Thanks again.

Anoush
Aspiring Hero

No problems, and many apologies for the issues you've experienced.

I don't foresee any further issues so hopefully it's smooth sailing from this point on.

If there's ever anything else I can help with please feel free to let me know.