cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still being billed for a service cancelled in 2017!

AS_ker1

Still being billed for a service cancelled in 2017!

I realise I am totally stupid for not checking my bills regularly, but I have just discovered I am being billed for a service I don't have!
I cancelled Voicemail (Extra) on 25/8/2017 and have an email confirming this, but on checking all the bills I can currently see on my account, I am still being charged for it.

Tried calling but message basically says don't bother unless it's an emergency and I am a vulnerable person, don't use Twitter and don't appear to be able to email you, so how do I get this sorted?

3 REPLIES 3
198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 36

Re: Still being billed for a service cancelled in 2017!

Welcome to the forum @AS_ker1   😊

As things stand, you've done the best you can by posting on the forum, which is frequented by staff as well as customers.

Might be a while as obviously there are some more pressing problems to sort.

Meanwhile, what does this page say?

If you want the best seat in the house, move the cat
FTTC 40/10   Billion 8800NL
BT technician (Retired)
AS_ker1

Thank you  @198kHz 

That page definitely says I have £3 of additional features, but interestingly it now also says
Change already in progress

You are not currently allowed to make a change. There is already a change in progress. Please try again later

Didn't notice this message last time I looked at this page - could have missed the message before, but hopefully it is new and means someone is doing something!  Hope so!

I only actually looked at my account page and discovered this because I was looking to renew and upgrade my service ...not so sure whether I want to bother now!

AS_ker1

Still no reply from Plusnet.  Still being billed for a service I haven't had for 3 years.

I know things are really difficult at the moment, but if I can't call and I don't use Twitter, how do I get this sorted?