Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still being billed, and I left on 1st Feb

FIXED
sorryimoved
Dabbler

Still being billed, and I left on 1st Feb

Cannot understand why I am still being billed when I gave notice to leave mid Jan, for finishing 1st Feb. Got email today telling me you’re helping yourselves to money due. You have me leaving early, charges for international, internet charges and line rental figures too. None of which are correct.

I don’t want to get on my high horse and have a go, because I feel I made a HUGE mistake swapping providers. There’s definitely some truth in the famous “the devil you know” sentence, and I left you because your price for my new contract broke my financial threshold.... oh goodness it was a BAD move. I’m hoping I’ll be allowed to come back in January 2021 if I still have a working computer so I don’t want to moan too much. My new provider has pushed me from pillar to post, cost me never ending aggravation and grief.. They’re trying, but I’m nearly 3mths in, and getting nowhere fast. Then your email arrived and here we go again. 

I think, in these already stressful times, things should be better than this....

2 REPLIES 2
WillF
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 22

Re: Still being billed, and I left on 1st Feb

Fix

Hi @sorryimoved, I have sent you an email. If you need any further info, please feel free to PM me.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will
 Plusnet Help Team
sorryimoved
Dabbler

Re: Still being billed, and I left on 1st Feb

@WillF Just PMing you with a ThankU....