cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still being billed after I have left PlusNet

prayash11

Still being billed after I have left PlusNet

I left plusnet in end of august in 2018. I gave 2 weeks notice before I left and the customer service agent said they wont' charge me because I left exactly the day my contract expired. Last week I was bill for £2.94 in email. I contacted customer and billing team 3 times . Charles Ike Ozalla in 26/09/2018 and he confirmed i shouldn't be charged and within 72 hours they will be lifted up but nothing happened. He also said it was billing error and I should not worry but nothing happened. I spoke with Craig he said 02/10/2018 and he said he will pass this message to accounts and again nothing happened. Note every time I call I have to wait 30 minutes. Last week I received email saying if I don't pay then it will be passed to debt collector and I have to pay more. After waiting 30 minutes I again spoke with Tehleel Khan from billing and he said I shouldn't have been charge and he will pass it to his end team and this problem will be solved asap but again nothing happened. I was sent text saying please pay bills asap. Why should I pay for something I never used. I spoke to a lady from billing and she said don't call every day to chase this.I am very frustrated. I have checked again and still I have £2.94 outstanding bill which should not be. This company takes minimum 30 minutes to answer call and they never solve your problem but will pass it to other department.They also don't have any email address. Has anyone faced same issue?Can anyone help?

5 REPLIES 5
smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: Still being billed after I have left PlusNet

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @prayash11

I am really sorry that you have experienced this issue when you have left us, this is not the impression we like to leave you with.

I have had a look through your account and as the details are account specific I have responded via a ticket on your account. You can view these details here

If you have further questions feel free to get in touch

prayash11

[CSA Removed] - CSC - CS Escalations updated my problem is resolved but in my account when I press view bill it still says i owe you £2.94 to you guys which I don't. In past due this kind of error from other company my best mate's credit history was affected. Can you please update the bill section as well? or give me assurance that the account holder's credit history will not be affected? She was saying I need to get back to her by 28 days if I am not happy but the question is how? there is no email and phone line takes about 30 minutes to answer and sometime the person you are looking for is away from desk. I need that bill section to be updated or send me a confirmation saying that the account holder's credit history won't be affected. Warwick please pass my message.

Thank you

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): CSA name(s) removed (to an area staff can see) as per Forum rules.

prayash11

@Warwick the above message is for you sorry forgot to tag you. thank you

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hi @prayash11,

Thank you for getting back to us, I have updated your complain ticket accordingly. You can view it here.

I hope this clears things up for you.

Let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.