cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still awaiting refund

ao1

Still awaiting refund

Hi all, After I closed my account with Plusnet, I kept on being charged for several months. They told me to keep my direct debit open so they can refund the money. I kept on being charged every month, until I closed the dd. I cancelled my broadband 10 months ago! Still no refund! Did anybody have a similar situation? I contacted them at least 10 times by now, was told I'll receive a cheque but still nothing. Any idea what I can do to get my money back at last? Thanks All!

3 REPLIES 3
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: Still awaiting refund

Hi @ao1, thanks for getting in touch.

I am truly sorry for the issues you have had with the account closure and for the length of time it's taking to resolve. I can see that you have been in touch with our Support Team today and a further escalation has been raised off to our Billing Department for an update. As soon as we have any further update from that department, we will update you via the open support ticket on the account.

Regards

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

@ao1  " I cancelled my broadband 10 months ago!" and how many months did they charge you?  

Cannot believe they been taking payments for 10 months after you left Shocked

billnotben
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

You have to ask yourself what would plusnet have done if the situation was reversed?

A lot more could be said but honestly what would be the point. If anything really effective was finally being done it wouldn't be hidden away on a "ticket".