Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still awaiting my order for fiber to be sorted

IvanC86
Grafter

Still awaiting my order for fiber to be sorted

Hi,
I ordered Unlimited Fiber internet and home phone on the 2nd of December.
There were a few issues but on the 24th of December I had ADSL BROADBAND put on as I was told that an engineer would not be able to get out to me before xmas(this should have been done on the 19th).
Now I am waiting for notification of whats happening with my fiber order, and when a openreach engineer will be able to come out to fit the modem etc.
Kind Regards,
Ivan Cannon
2 REPLIES 2
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Still awaiting my order for fiber to be sorted

Hi, I've just chased up the fibre order for you, there's an update on the ticket on your account. The router should be with you already though, it's showing it was dispatched on the 19th December? Please advise if it's not yet arrived. Bear in mind the engineer will bring the Openreach modem with him when he comes to install it.
IvanC86
Grafter

Re: Still awaiting my order for fiber to be sorted

Hi,
Yes, my appointment has been logged for the 14/01/14 and I am in receipt of the router.
I wanted to know if there was a way of finding out what I will be billed as I believe my first direct debit payment is due on the 19/01/2014 for the service,  yet I have not started using the fiber service due to the for-mentioned issues. I have been using ADSL since 24/12/2013.
Any information about this would be kindly appreciated.
Thanks
Ivan