cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still awaiting £50 Plusnet cashback cheque

oli_c

Still awaiting £50 Plusnet cashback cheque

I was promised this cheque if I renewed my contract and this was about 6 months ago now, yet I still haven't received the cheque. I contacted support 3 months ago and was told they would escalate my case and someone would be in touch, but I then heard nothing... SO another 3 months and today I called a number I found online relating to cashback claims (08005872013) - but after a 30 minute wait, I was told that they were a seperate entity to Plusnet and they hadn't received my details to send out the cheque, so they said they would transfer me to Plusnet.

After another 20 minute wait, a guy answered who sounded like all he wanted to do was hang up, he kept saying it was a very bad line, but I had been transferred and the last person had no issues and my signal was a full 5 bars...They selectively heard the bits they wanted, but kept on with their 'it's a bad line' routine until they eventually hung up on me.

Hence I am now fuming at having wasted an hour on the phone for nothing! Please can you help?!

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Still awaiting £50 Plusnet cashback cheque

I've raised this with our cashback team and we'll provide an update here when we've got more info.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
oli_c

Thanks very much! Smiley

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

No problems. We've been advised you should receive your cheque within the next 14 days.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet