cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still attempting to take payment for deceased customer.

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Still attempting to take payment for deceased customer.

I am really sorry to hear this is still ongoing. I will look into this when I am back in the office, first thing tomorrow morning for you.
This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
kitz
Aspiring Pro

@Anoush   If you would please. 

It may also be a good idea if someone could apologise to my uncle as Ive already had to do so on your behalf in the past saying it was sorted.  Didn't expect even more mail going out this week again for yet another month.:(

You have his contact details on the account as one of the executors.
btw He was asked by who ever he spoke to when he first phoned up on the 7th if he would like to retain the email account - that's why a copy of all correspondence also goes to him.   I didn't phone until the 8th because it looked like it was going to be a straight cancellation incurring termination fees and an OR disconnection fee.
I should be listed as having full authorised access to the account and able to speak on behalf of the EU - that permission has been there for the past 2+yrs.

I suppose we should be grateful that you haven't done a Virgin Media and also charged £10 for failed direct debit.
Ironic that should come up today on my 'on this day 4yrs ago' . Undecided

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

I've sorted this for you now. It looks like it was due to the adviser not arranging for the invoice to be written off the account when the direct debit failed. I am sorry for any inconvenience and distress that this caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet