cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still Not Received £70 Reward Card 3 Months After Signing Up!!

holnat86

Still Not Received £70 Reward Card 3 Months After Signing Up!!

Seems to be a familiar issue looking at the forum, but we signed up in April on the basis that our plan included a £70 reward card.
We've had several phone calls with Plusnet and mentioned the reward card, were told to leave it a month or 2 after signing up. Received no activation email and now Plusnet know nothing about this reward card!
4 REPLIES 4
Geri75

Re: Still Not Received £70 Reward Card 3 Months After Signing Up!!

Looks like I have the same problem I have been trying to resolve the same issue. My last contact over telephone told me to wait a bit longer then sent me a long e.mail that was totally irrelevant to the conversation and he had signed me up for choose to refuse or similar, this subject was never even mentioned. Rather a let down and very frustrating ,Hopefully Plusnet will take note of this forum.

holnat86

Sounds very similar! Every conversation we have they refer to it as cashback, I've never said cashback, it's a reward card! I even sent a screenshot of a photo of the deal we signed up to advertising the reward card, I was told the photo was misleading! Really disappointing, let's hope they see this thread and sort it out
holnat86

Update - after speaking to Purecard, the company who issues the reward card, they say Plusnet haven't passed our details on to them, come on Plusnet!!
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hello @holnat86

Thanks for reaching out to us here and apologies I couldn't catch you over the phone this evening. I've taken ownership of the current complaint ticket open in regards to this. You can view the latest update here. 

@Geri75

I'm sorry you had some trouble with the redemption of your cashback, I can see you redeemed the offer on 20/07 - it can take up to 30 days to reach your address. Feel free to give us a nudge here if you haven't received it by then. 

Thanks.