cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standing order ?

Daddynoob

Standing order ?

hi all i love the connection to the internet i have with plusnet super fast and reliable, apart from the fact they don't seem to be able to set a direct debit up to come out the same date each month and causing me major problems
with all my bills i have a standing order set up for a bit each week( i am paid weekly) which makes it easy for me to budget including mobile phones and other bills that very each month i pay a set amount each week which covers the monthly average usage then anything left over i pay when the bill is due this works well the only bill i haven't been able to sort out in this manner is plus net and after four month's of pulling my hair our im now at the point of switching providers to one that will accept standing orders
just thought i would give it one last attempt on here in the hope i find someone a tad more useful than the phone reps
cheers in advance
4 REPLIES 4
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Re: Standing order ?

Hi Daddynoob, welcome to the forum  Smiley
Unfortunately with PN you are not able to change the date of your direct debit ( like you can with any other major company ) , the is due to their outdated and non flexible billing system.
Hopefully there should be a new billing system next year, where simple changes like this can take place.
Regards
Mike

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi Daddynoob an welcome aboard,
Just to add to what's already been mentioned I'm sorry we're not able to offer you more flexibility on this right now.
I hope this doesn't deter you from us, but understand you need what's right for you.
Any further questions just shout up.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Daddynoob

thank you for replying such a shame your product is brilliant , wouldent even be so bad if the DD was taken out on the same day each month but it seems to very by up to a week
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

No worries, it shouldn't vary too much to be honest as we request the direct debit payment with your bank on the same date each month, the amount of time it takes after that is up to the bank in question rather than ourselves but it should take no longer than 10 working days.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team