cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spending the reward card

RichardKizzie

Spending the reward card

Hi all, have registered the reward card but still confused how to spend it as doesn't have a pin code. We wanted to use it against our monthly bill but no idea how to do that?! Or is it not possible and was just a scam to sign you up.
1 REPLY 1
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Spending the reward card

Hiya @RichardKizzie, I am really sorry for the issues you are having with your card. If you don't have a PIN code (you should be able to view this in your account I believe once the card is activated) you'll need to call Cardholder Services on 0344 879 1069* or email plusnet@purecard.com for further assistance with this.

You can spend the reward card online/ in store at most places that accept MasterCard though there are some limitations, one of which being it can't be used for subscriptions or automated periodic payments, so wouldn't be able to use it to pay for your service. You can find further information on the reward card here: https://www.plus.net/broadband/cashback-and-vouchers-faqs/.

Let us know how you get on with the PIN and just get back to us if you have any further queries.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team