cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speed restriction - Fuming!

jaf01uk

Speed restriction - Fuming!

Received an e mail today saying my monthly usage was 11gb and at 13gb I would have my speed reduced. Now bear in mind that the usage period referred to is from 19th June to 19th Aug but they say it's a monthly allowance I am a tad confused, I have been a customer since 2004 and pay £24.49 a month which includes a 50p reduction for a friend recommendation, considering that they suggest I could upgrade to get more data I again am somewhat confused as I already pay DOUBLE the unlimited broadband price, also despite scouring the site looking for an e mail address for Plusnet I can't find one anywhere!! Now where's that number for Sky?................. Gary
2 REPLIES 2
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: Speed restriction - Fuming!

It sounds like your account might have been affected by the ongoing problem with usage recording and accounting period misreporting. The latest service status report on this is here.
The information for contacting Plusnet CSC to get this sorted out is under "Contact Us" displayed at the top of the website and Member Centre.
Either give them a call on 0800 432 0200 or 0345 140 0200 or raise a ticket using the Help Assistant. Tickets provide the problem traceability that emails would lack.
David
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Speed restriction - Fuming!

Hi there,
I can see you've raised a ticket that's been picked up already, that should get an answer later on today (and also get the account change going through, that'll take place on your next billing date). If it's not all in hand or it needs chasing please let us know.