cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Offer Discount - Thanks Very Much But What Is It?

bobboulby
Grafter

Special Offer Discount - Thanks Very Much But What Is It?

I've just checked my bill and I've been given a "Special Offer Discount" this month which effectively gives me free broadband  Smiley
This is great but it came somewhat out of the blue. Is it just a one off or have I qualified for a longer discount?
Thanks - Bob
4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Special Offer Discount - Thanks Very Much But What Is It?

Hi Bob,
I can't exactly explain why but an agent discounted this month's broadband subscription. This was done around the same time that you upgraded to extra so it could have been intended as an incentive for that.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
bobboulby
Grafter

No problem, I'm always open to a bit of free broadband  Smiley I just coudn't recall it being offered.
Bob
reserved
Grafter

I'm always open to offers like this and I won't even mention it  Grin
Mad_Moggies
Rising Star

I've also had an unexpected discount. I've raised it as a Question as it doesn't seem to tie in with the amount for a discount I was told I'd be getting for misaligned billing dates for Home Phone (which I didn't have as far as I'm aware unless they mean some calls going into the next month's account), though I coudn't find out why I would be getting it, despite asking a few times! That discount had been put on hold as I was at that time getting a discount for being billed for Market 1&2 rather than Market 3 when I changed to PN Extra from Premium.
I wish PlusNet had a better way of dealing with discounts and with billing generally. Billing is the only reason I don't recommend PN any more, as I've had so many mistakes with mine, mostly concerning discounts except the one where I got put in the wrong Market area.
Plusnet user since November 2003
Full Fibre since September 2023
Mac OS14 and Firefox user with latest versions of both