cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry late payment.

suesykes
Grafter

Sorry late payment.

Hi sorry for the problem with payment guys.. put a ticket in to explain problem.  I will sort it by morning.
16 REPLIES 16
suesykes
Grafter

Re: Sorry late payment.

I may be able to pay today, but i cant check bank to see if my money has gone in.  It will there by morning, but if i try to make a payment and go overdrawn, my bank will charge me another £15...  Thats how i missed the payment in first place, sorry.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi littlerick,
Thanks for letting us know and don't worry about it. I'd probably just advise giving us a quick call on 08451400200 just to make sure that the ticket gets picked and avoid any account restrictions.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
suesykes
Grafter

Damn... just come on to see if i can pay... no site to pay at..... Any idea how long before its up  again?
suesykes
Grafter

Ok.. I just tried to pay and seems to be a problem.. any chance u can give me access to my bank so i can check what the problem is please.
There should definatly be cash in my bank now.
suesykes
Grafter

Stuck!

I'm trying to pay my bill but for some reason bank wont pay it... I have been trying for a while now.  I cant get to bank as I live in the middle of nowhere and have no transport at the moment.  I do all my banking online, but cant get access because of this unpaid bill.
Can u guys just let me have some access to internet so I can deal with bank... Soon as I can see why bank isnt paying, I can sort it out.  It will only take me 10-15 mins tops.  My telephone is incoming calls only so I cant even phone to sort it.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi again littlerick,
Could you please send me a PM with your account username so I can look into your request. Restrictions should not be in place on your account unless more than 14 days have passed since the payment was due.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
suesykes
Grafter

PM sent
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

littlerick,
I've looked into this and I can agree to re-enabling the account for today, however I'll need to put the restrictions back in place by 5pm so please let me know when you've done what you need to do.
Please don't take this the wrong way but its much easier to resolve things like this within the first 14 days after payment fails as no restrictions are applied during that time.
Adam.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
suesykes
Grafter

thats great thank you.. and yes its my own fault.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I'm sorry but it looks like I may have spoken to soon, our system for re-enabling accounts that have been deactivated following failed billing is not allowing me to override it at present I'm afraid so I'm not able to reactivate without payment at the moment.
I've raised internal problem 64577 so we can get this fixed.
Please bear with us and I'll keep you up to date with what's happening, in the meantime you might want to consider looking for an alternate way to contact the bank to make the funds available (such as telephone banking using a neighbour's phone or connecting to the internet with a dialup modem).
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
suesykes
Grafter

Ok I will see what i can do.
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Adam,
Could you give him temporary access using one of your test accounts? You could change the password again after he's done what's needed.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
suesykes
Grafter

Any sort of access to check bank would be great.  I can let you know whats happening in 10-15 mins.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

littlerick,
I'll check and see if what jelv mentions is possible, we can't always guarantee this I'm afraid. Bear with me though and I'll come back to you later.
FYI for visibility's sake I though I'd best mention that problem 64577 is due to be fixed as as part of a scheduled roll-out that we're performing on the 30th.
Adam
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team