cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry You're Leaving ! Help i Don't Want To Go!

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 253

Re: Sorry You're Leaving ! Help i Don't Want To Go!

Thanks for that, @adamwalker . I wonder who is playing silly beggars?

John
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 392

Sounds like par for the course where Vodafone are concerned. I had major hassle with them during an office move. They tried to take over a Zen line.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

emmahallett7
Dabbler

Good morning, thanks for cancelling this transfer again. I called Vodafone and spoke to someone in the easy switch dept and they cannot find anything under the phone number. They want all the details contract number ect.

Our number is linked to the police and it is essential for personal safety reasons that it is not cut off. Please can you email me all the details or please contact Vodafone and help sort this out..

PLEASE

Thank you

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi Emma,

I'm afraid we aren't given the level of detail you're asking and as a service provider we can't contact Vodafone directly. It's more likely they're placing an order against the working line at your address rather than telephone number. 

Can you PM me your full address as it appears on Royal Mail's database Here? I suspect your line may be registered at slightly the wrong address on Openreach's systems which may be causing this.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

@emmahallett7 Just to post back I can confirm your line's now registered at the correct address on Openreach's systems. Another provider hopefully shouldn't be taking over your line again now.

Let me know if there are further issues though.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet