cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So long matey, thanks for the fish...

sammyjammy1

So long matey, thanks for the fish...

So after a long time of putting up with plusnet, ive had it, i'm leaving, i just would like one of the staffers to confirm that my account be transferred over to now tv broadband on the 5th April as has been agreed.

I cant believe that a company who's USP is 'customer service' can be soooooo bad at it. 90 minutes in a call queue? Standard.
14 days without service? Happened on a couple of occasions

But now you appear to be billing me at random points in the month for random amounts of money. The past 3 monthly bills have been on differing dates. They have all been for different amounts...why?

No on 2nd thoughts i dont care, im off , wish me luck with now tv. Ho-e you learn to bill people properly one day...you suck!

Jamie
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: So long matey, thanks for the fish...

Hi Jamie,

Sorry to see you feel that way and apologies for any long waits you might have experienced.

The last 3 bills failed in initially and you paid them afterwards which was why they were taken on different dates.

If you wanted to see a breakdown of your bill that's available here: https://www.plus.net/my.html?action=view_transactions&s=0

Also yes we can confirm that there's a request to migrate your services away on 5/4/17

I hope all goes well with your new ISP.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team