cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So long for a refund.

salmo
Rising Star

So long for a refund.

Why does PN take so long to give you a refund? I was wrongly billed on the 6th June and a refund was issued on the 14th June after my payment had cleared. It shows a refund in ^view my bill". However it hasn't shown up in my bank account as of today.

Service Notice 32198357  states This is a Service Notice to confirm that your refund of £xx is now being processed.
You don\'t need to take any action, we\'ll simply ensure that you get your refund.
Please allow up to 14 days for the money to arrive in your account.

Well 14 days is up. I used chat yesterday and was told to give it another day as it had been sent. These days refunds shouldn't take so long.

3 REPLIES 3
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: So long for a refund.

Sorry that you haven't received your refund, I've created a support ticket on your account with the next step here:

https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=152730545

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
salmo
Rising Star

At last the money arrived in my account on the 3rd of July which I'm pleased about. However this is a mere 19 days after PN sent it.. Transactions like this  should not take that length of time. PN take the money out of my account a lot quicker. In 2013 when PN overcharged me I was refunded in far less time. Standards seem to be slipping.

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Unfortunately the timescale for a refund isn't something we can manually influence, once the refund is submitted this goes through the dd refund files and sent to the banks to process. A credit or debit card refund is much faster.

I'm glad to hear you received the refund now.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.