cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So how much Does it cost for phone and Broadband?

msmith

So how much Does it cost for phone and Broadband?

According to the web page  it says..
Unlimited Broadband and calls
A perfect package for large families, downloaders and gamers.
12 MONTHS UNLIMITED BROADBAND FROM £2.75 A MONTH.
Up to 16Mb download speed
UNLIMITED monthly usage
£2.75 a month for 12 months +£14.50 line rental
I was being charged 21.49 a month..
but now you want to charge me(have charged me) 41.07 which is because the 12 month discounts ended ( no one explained it was only a 12 month discount) that said frankly this cost is not good value for money (despite those shiny awards you have)!!
Now That's a long way from the 17.25 on your web site..
For what looks like the same service..
You did offer another price when I called you for a mac code but tied that to an 18 month contract.
BT are still cheaper and they include the sport channels and it's only a 12 month contract.
Frankly all these different deals simply result in the feeling that your overcharging for the same service, I'm sure it's not as simple as that!
so what is it?
How much does Unlimited Broadband and calls cost?
2 REPLIES 2
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: So how much Does it cost for phone and Broadband?

The clearest I can summarise it is as follows:
Plusnet Unlimited has a standard price of £9.99 per month, subject to also taking Plusnet line rental, the cost is higher if you're on a 'market 1' exchange.
Currently new customers get a £7.25 discount per month for the first 12 months (until recently this was a £7.00 discount).
If you're on a 'market 1' exchange the broadband costs an additional £7 per month (I think that's correct).
If you don't have Plusnet line rental the broadband costs an extra £2.50 per month.
Line rental is £14.50 per month unless you pay a year in advance (£131.88), then it's equivalent to £10.99 per month (but no longer includes weekend calls IIRC).
Anytime calls is an extra £5.00 per month.
Hope that's correct.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
msmith

Re: So how much Does it cost for phone and Broadband?

Shocked Thanks.. that confirms it.. time to vote with my feet... I'm off.