cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Six months and counting, will Plusnet ever sort out my billing?

Kmillie
Dabbler

Six months and counting, will Plusnet ever sort out my billing?

Back in April I switched back to Plusnet, and it has been a monumental disaster. My broadband failed to switch over on time (again), although was soon sorted.

Since day one I have been charged incorrectly. I paid a year's line rental saver, but for some reason my payment was instead paid as a £200 credit to my account and I am being charged at full rate and not the rate I should be greeting with line rental saver.

A phone call to Plusnet assured me no problem, an easy fix (their words, not mine) and all will be sorted in 5 working days. Well guess what, six months later it is not, my issue keeps gettng fobbed off, first postponed on a weekly basis, and now fortnightly. I haven't received a bill in six months and my line rental saver payment will run out early because I am being charged incorrectly. I suspect what was originally an easy fix will now be somewhat harder to sort.

I just want it sorting and to know where I am. It seems Plusnet just don't care.

3 REPLIES 3
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Six months and counting, will Plusnet ever sort out my billing?

Thanks for getting in touch @Kmillie

I'm sorry to hear that this has happened.

Unfortunately, we cannot give an estimated fix time for this but the relevant team are aware of the issue and doing everything they can to resolve this as soon as possible.

Once the issue is resolved I can confirm we'll only backdate 90 days worth of charges.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Kmillie
Dabbler

Seven and a half months and still no progress. Plusnet clearly don't give a damn, if they did it would have been sorted months ago. If they had tried to sort it months ago it would have been a much easier fix than it is now. Bills need to be manually amended. I know it is a pain to do but can be done, but Plusnet appear to have adopted the bury head in sand approach.

Time to take further action.

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Thanks for your post, @Kmillie.

We can certainly understand your view on the issue and are sorry that we're not in a position able to provide a resolution or timescale on when it will be resolved.