cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signed up to a contract, paid standing order. Received message that "Order has been cancelled"?

ractufnell

Signed up to a contract, paid standing order. Received message that "Order has been cancelled"?

I've signed up, paid my first month, and set up my standing order for a 12 month contract.

I then received a "question" on my account saying the "Order has been cancelled".

All phone Plusnet support lines are currently full.

No online chat available.

When signing up I was assured that I would have broadband available within 10 working days, very crucial at the moment with working-from-home.

What are my options for recovering my money, cancelling my contract, or kicking this up the chain to Ofcom ( a waste of time)? It appears Plusnet are taking on too many customers and unable to deliver on their contracts.

Having had far too many dramas with Virgin media customer support, I was optimistic about the switch and my initial setup process with Plusnet.

2 REPLIES 2
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Signed up to a contract, paid standing order. Received message that "Order has been cancell

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to My Account / Billing 

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Signed up to a contract, paid standing order. Received message that "Order has been cancelled"?

Hi there, I'm really sorry to hear about the issue with your order and the difficulties communicating with us. Please feel free to send me a private message with your username and I'll take ownership of this for you (there's a link if you click on my forum username) 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team