cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signed up but nothing since.

Redrocket1
Dabbler

Signed up but nothing since.

Signed up last week but have received no email confirmation of the order, absolutely nothing correspondence wise !  Wheres the activation date ? , router order ?  Took my money and that seems to be it end off. Response  please ,as I cant get through via phone, 47 minutes yesterday gave up . ! Not impressed from the start.

7 REPLIES 7
BERTJ
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Signed up but nothing since.

Looks to me that your order has not been actioned.

Plusnet net should respond asap and explain the situation not leave potential customers dangling for a week.

Come on plusnet show you care.

Redrocket1
Dabbler

Updated, finally managed to speak to an agent on the phone, unfortunately my online order had "slipped through the cracks", so now a further week is now added on to this . Unimpressed both with plusnet and the agent who made a flippant remark saying if these orders didn`t fall through the cracks then he wouldn`t have a job to do.  !  Really ! Obviously I have chosen very poorly. In the meantime my current broadband contract will now cease before this gets sorted and I have no means of working from home.. Appalling service already !

BERTJ
Rising Star

I tend to agree with you re the comment but they must be trying their best with reduced staff like every business that is working.

Overall plusnet products are cheap and good but l cannot beleive the comment by them it fell through the cracks l thought the responses you get where automated.

Redrocket1
Dabbler

Text and email received stating for  phone line it will be 3 weeks for activation !!   so 10 days is just a complete lie. So no mention of the broadband either.  I cannot wait 3 weeks or even longer for the broadband. Someone had better come clean with some answers. 

BERTJ
Rising Star

I would observe that plusnet depend on openreach bt for connection of phone and broadband so they are in their hands l understand re time scale. Changing providers in the current situation will have it difficulties with all suppliers l think.
Surely your current provider will provide phone and broadband until switch over.
Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 76

@Redrocket1  unless you have cancelled your current supplier then they should continue providing service until it is taken over by PN/

On the other hand if you did cancel, PN or any ISP would not be able to place an order until the first completed.

Redrocket1
Dabbler

After long phone calls, the 2nd agent has told me they tried to automate all the  online orders instead of manually doing them once received online but he admitted this hasn`t been working as it should have, so I have had to chase it all to get it sorted and only today is when BT have given the 28 May after being manually done first thing this morning.  Not BT`s fault but blame sits with plusnet for a faulty system. So we wait.