Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shocking Service!!

FIXED
JG1405
Dabbler

Shocking Service!!

As I can't reply to Plusnet by email!!! (In this day and age!) I will post my response on here.. With some luck I might get a reply!

Your service is SHOCKING..
The Direct Debit was cancelled as my contract has changed to £27.50!!!!! per month..

I attach the email where I was on chat to Plusnet..

clearly you run a terrible service and I am seriously considering changing suppliers!!

I will pay the £27.50on the 22nd May.. NO Direct Debit will be set up until you can get your act together!!

I suggest you clearly read the email below

Jelena Gracanin

The following is a record of your online chat.
General Info
Chat start time May 16, 2017 3:12:52 PM EST
Chat end time May 16, 2017 4:11:38 PM EST
Duration (actual chatting time) 00:58:46
Operator [CSA Removed]
Chat Transcript
Info: Thank you for choosing to chat with us.

Chat sessions may be recorded for training and business improvement purposes. For full details on how we use your personal information see our Privacy Policy
Info: The chat transcript will be sent to: [Removed] at the end of your chat.
Info: All agents are currently assisting others. Your place in the queue is 20. Thank you for your patience.
Info: All agents are currently assisting others. Your place in the queue is 17. Thank you for your patience.
Info: All agents are currently assisting others. Your place in the queue is 16. Thank you for your patience.
Info: All agents are currently assisting others. Your place in the queue is 14. Thank you for your patience.
Info: All agents are currently assisting others. Your place in the queue is 13. Thank you for your patience.
Info: All agents are currently assisting others. Your place in the queue is 13. Thank you for your patience.
Info: All agents are currently assisting others. Your place in the queue is 11. Thank you for your patience.
Info: All agents are currently assisting others. Your place in the queue is 10. Thank you for your patience.
Info: All agents are currently assisting others. Your place in the queue is 8. Thank you for your patience.
Info: All agents are currently assisting others. Your place in the queue is 8. Thank you for your patience.
Info: All agents are currently assisting others. Your place in the queue is 7. Thank you for your patience.
Info: All agents are currently assisting others. Your place in the queue is 4. Thank you for your patience.
Info: All agents are currently assisting others. Your place in the queue is 3. Thank you for your patience.
Info: All agents are currently assisting others. Your place in the queue is 2. Thank you for your patience.
Info: You are now chatting with [CSA Removed].
[CSA Removed]: Good evening, I'm [CSA Removed]. How can I help?
Jelena gracanin: Hi
Jelena gracanin: i raised a question last thursday and still no response
[CSA Removed]: I'm really sorry about that, let me have a look
[CSA Removed]: Can you please confirm the 6th and 7th character from your password please?
Jelena gracanin: [Removed]
[CSA Removed]: The reason this hasn't been picked up is due to you raising it as an email features issue which goes to a team of 5 people. It is used for very low priority issues.
Jelena gracanin: So 5 people havent had the time to reply?
Jelena gracanin: Not a good service really!
[CSA Removed]: Pretty much, its a very isolated pool, they wouldn't have replied to that email and passed it back to customer services anyway
Jelena gracanin: Which they havent done!!!
[CSA Removed]: I can't see any new discounts being applied to your account either.
[CSA Removed]: It says something about a new contract with a new rate. When was this sorted out?
Jelena gracanin: 11th May
Jelena gracanin: The comfirmation email was sent to me
[CSA Removed]: And was this done via the members centre?
Jelena gracanin: The confirmation of new special offer was actually 10th May
[CSA Removed]: Was this done via the members centre ? or did you speak to an agent?
Jelena gracanin: An email was sent to me. Confirming new contract and special rate of £27.50 for 18 months
[CSA Removed]: I can see the ticket, I'm just not sure why the £5.48 discount is missing
Jelena gracanin: Not on the phone no
[CSA Removed]: No problem, give me a moment
Jelena gracanin: Can you see your email of 10th May?
[CSA Removed]: Yeah
[CSA Removed]: Let me get these discounts sorted for you
Jelena gracanin: Ok
Jelena gracanin: Its 18 months discount not 17
[CSA Removed]: I know, but I have to add 17 months and then refund for this month once the payment has been taken
Jelena gracanin: I am making a manual payment this month
:[CSA Removed] Thats fine, we should be able to adjust that before we take the payment in that case./
Jelena gracanin: Will not allow an incorrect payment to be taken from my account
[CSA Removed]: Thats fine, once the payment fails, we can adjust it
[CSA Removed]: I have moved the ticket to the correct team for you now so they can credit that £5.48 once the payment fails for you.
Jelena gracanin: Ok and then I will make amanual payment online
[CSA Removed]: Thats fine Smiley
[CSA Removed]: Can I help with anything else in the mean time today?
Jelena gracanin: I just need confirmation that going forward the correct amount will be £27.50
[CSA Removed]: It will be yeah.
Jelena gracanin: And will it be possible to have a direct debit going out on the 1st rather than mid month
[CSA Removed]: I'm afraid that isn't currently an option but it will be once we finish our new billing system in the coming months,.
Jelena gracanin: Will I receive an email saying this has now ben sorted out?
[CSA Removed]: It sounds like you already received mine regarding the discounts. Once the credit has been added they will email you to confirm that has also been issued for you.
Jelena gracanin: Just the email sayi g question opened on your account/discount not added
Jelena gracanin: Should I wait for the crdit
[CSA Removed]: Yeah, that should confirm everything for you.
Jelena gracanin: should I wait for the credit? i dont wNt
[CSA Removed]: I'll make sure I email you confirmation I have added the discounts for you.
Jelena gracanin: want to be cut of!
Jelena gracanin: Ok great many thanks for your help😀
[CSA Removed]: No problem at all Smiley

Can I help with anything else in the mean time today?
[CSA Removed]: No problem at all Smiley

Can I help with anything else in the mean time today?
Jelena gracanin: Thats it thank you will carry on being a Customer for the next 18 months again👍🏻
[CSA Removed]: Just let us know if anything else comes to mind that we can help with Smiley

Could I ask you to do me a big favour? Please end the conversation to answer a few questions about your experience with myself on Plusnet chat today. A 4 or 5 would be greatly appreciated if you feel I have earned it and will help to let me know how I am doing.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): CSA name removed as per Forum rules.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Personal information removed from a public forum.

18 REPLIES 18
TonyMC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 3

Re: Shocking Service!!

Hi, I can see the chat you had with my colleague [CSA Removed] and the contract information you discussed with him, I can also see what you advised about the Direct Debit and your planned payment, How exactly can I help you today

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): CSA name removed as per Forum rules.

Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

JG1405
Dabbler

You are still chasing for the payment for the old contract..

Can you to see it should be £27.50?Huh

TonyMC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi yes, you are correct £27.50, we are waiting for the latest Direct Debit to credit to the account so that we can make the adjustment to your account, We are monitoring this for you and will have a further update on Monday 22/05/17.

JG1405
Dabbler

The Direct Debit has been cancelled.. I will make a manual payment of £27.50 which is the correct amount.

why you have to wait to adjust this I really don't know..

A new contract was raised for the amount of £27.50 PER MONTH..

why is this so hard to understand and amend?

TonyMC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

My Apologies, I meant to say that once the payment had been made that we would make the adjustment for you, I am sorry for the mix up

JG1405
Dabbler

You should NOT have to make the adjustment!!

Can you not see it is a new Contract?

TonyMC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi, It will be adjusted as soon as you pay the £27.50 - Tony

JG1405
Dabbler

ITS NOT allowing me to pay £27.50!! keeps asking for the old amount!

TonyMC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Ok, then if you pay the old amount, we will make the adjustment and make your next bill cheaper - Tony

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Fix

@JG1405 wrote:

ITS NOT allowing me to pay £27.50!! keeps asking for the old amount!

I've credited the appropriate amount off of the outstanding balance on your account.

If you try to make a payment now, the outstanding balance should now show £27.50.

Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

I hope this helps.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
JG1405
Dabbler

Excuse me!!!

Why should I be paying extra for something that is clearly your error!!

I suggest you speak to the relevant department and get the amount changed to £27.50!!

its not a huge amount I agree, but I will not pay extra for something that is clearly an ERROR by Plusnet..

Do you NOT communicate between departments?

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Apologies for any concern. I can see that the outstanding amount is the correct value now following @HarryB's response.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
JG1405
Dabbler

Thank you Harry, I have now paid the new amount of £27.50..

Please confirm that an email will be sent confirming the contract has now been sorted out.