cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service cut off before move

AndyGMB
Grafter

Service cut off before move

We're moving home and we're moving our Plusnet Broadband with it. The installation date and new contract is from the 5th February. However our phone and broadband on the current contract appears to have been cut off from about 6pm this evening. I was not told it would be cut off this early and believed that I would just have to pay the extra few days to cover the changeover. As you can imagine this is a bad time to lose our telephone and internet connections. Could you please advise as to whether we can have our connection back at our current property until the changeover date. Thanks.
6 REPLIES 6
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Service cut off before move

Hi AndyGMB@

I'm really sorry to hear that your services are not working.

I can't see a cease request from our end. Are you available for a call to discuss your orders?

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to My Account / Billing

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
AndyGMB
Grafter

I can't make or receive calls today. I'm using someone else's phone to contact you. We're still not able to connect to the internet or make calls from landline. Also we just received a text stating there will be a delay with installing our new service at new property. It was meant to be installed on 5th February 2019.
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks for getting back to me AndyGMB@

Am I able to contact you on the mobile phone number assigned to your account?

AndyGMB
Grafter

Hi Ollie, this is Andy's partner Caroline. The [Removed] number is mine. Andy is out all day. Our broadband and phone service went down around 6pm yesterday evening. When we tried to call you (and my mobile) it made a weird tone and said 'We're sorry, that number has not been recognised'. We really need our service restored asap as we organise things before our 4th Feb. moving date. I only have an international sim in my phone so no free UK minutes or texts etc. Hope you can fix the problem.

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Personal information removed from a public forum (to an area that staff can see).

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi AndyGMB@

As this is account specific and we have to speak with the account holder directly. I have created a ticket for you here

Thank you.