Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Restrictions After Failed Payment

FIXED
bara
Hooked

Re: Service Restrictions After Failed Payment

Hello,
Could i have the restrictions lifted please as the splash screen isnt loading for me

Thank you for your time
Sparks678
Grafter

Fix my internet again please. Whats the point of a system that restricts you're internet days after a missed bill that then blocks you accessing the plusnet website to actually pay. Why?

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Why?

-----------------------------

To encourage users to set up automated payment arrangements, so that payment is never late?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Sparks678
Grafter

It's not encouraging in the least.

boo1
Rising Star

hi  sparks  i  agree  with   when   restrict   you   after   day   one   how   on   earth   can   you   pay   a late   payment   on  there  website   when   do's   not   allow   you   to   go  to   the    payment   page   i  will    have   the    same   problem   as   after   the  18th   of   july   when   i  will   get   restrict    me   as  you  know   you   do  have   14  days   to   pay   the   bill  i  hope   plusnet  help  team   pick  this   up   for   you   and   stop  the   restriction   i  will   after  18th   try   get   help   from   the  plusnet  help  team   what  i   don't   agree   with   is   when    you    can't   get   now tv   and   amarzon prime   it   won't   be   until   the   24th  when  i   can   pay   them   any   thanks    from   boo 1   

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

That's the unhelp myth the ill informed spread - you do not have 14 days to pay.  Accounts are payable immediately upon presentation of the invoice.  There are no deferred payment terms.  As a practical let, the service will not become restricted until 14 days after the invoice was raised, but during that time you will encounter payment reminders.

Life is far simpler when bills are paid on time, rather than expecting a line of extended credit.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

boo1
Rising Star

hi  townman  when  you  get  an  invoice  and   there   is   failed payment   you  do  get    restrictions   so  your   claim   that   you  don't  get  restrictions until   14 days   after   invoice  is   false    do  you   ever   look   at   forum   services  restrictions after failed  payment  i  don't  know   why  you  don't   know  this    ask   plusnet   help  team   will  tel  you   thanks   boo1

Shep41
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 6

If people are having failed payments month after month, then why not move your payment date to reflect your salary. Late payments also has an impact on your credit file.
vendetta
Rising Star

That is not the real problem.
I suggest you read this whole thread from start to finish.
Also been with Experian for many years although this could be possible for a delayed payment this would only be flagged to a credit report if you fail to pay after the 14-day payment requirement. 
A client in the 14-day required  time period 100% does not receive any detrimental credit strikes at all.

boo1
Rising Star

well  said   vendetta  as  you   say   this   will  not go   on  your   credit file  as  for   asking   to change   the  payment  date  you  can   only   change  this   once   every  6  months    thanks   boo1

vendetta
Rising Star

Attention Plusnet.
I would request to know after comments were removed in George Orwell's fashion of 1984!
Who is the moderator for this forum thread?
I have checked details and I have a right to know.

boo1
Rising Star

hi    vendetta    i  like   you   would  love   to   know   the  moderator  is    i  think   me   and   you   are   being    targeted   having   our  post  removed   i  don't  understand   what   i  posted   was   wrong   or   yours   could    this   shep41   be   a  secret   moderator  and  he   or    she   works   for   bt   or   plusnet   that   is   why   you  can't fined   out   i  will   have   wait    and  see  what   happens   next   i   hope   vendetta   get   to    fined   out   and   what   the  reason   is   that   the  moderator   do's   not  like   about   our   post   thanks   from boo1  

Shep41
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 6

I asked a moderator to remove my post . No other posts have been removed. My post was sarcastic and I didn't wish to offend anyone. If I did offend anyone, I wholeheartedly apologise. I don't come on here to fall out with people but to try and help.
vendetta
Rising Star

I think that is a very fair comment @Shep41 and decent approach to what was originally posted.
Completely respect the choice you made and that apology.
I suppose we all lapse now & then as we are only human.

I do know that certain members on here I have to say 'seem to either sneakily work for Plusnet or perhaps are way over zealous or way too jobs worth or maybe just think they are Know It Alls'

We are all different & perhaps in truth all have different perceptions.
I took no offence personally but will stick up for anybody if I believe or see there happens to be an unfair opinion of  any individual regardless of background or personal circumstances.

I guess that is the soldier in me.

Keep Smiley 😊

All the best

boo1
Rising Star

hi   shep41  from   boo1 thank   you    for  removing   your   post   not   many   people   would   do  that   i  think   when   you   reply   to    anybody   as  vendetta  said    please   take   care   what  you   post  in  the   future   i think   you   will  do  this  just   go  on  helping   people    thanks   from  boo1