Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Restrictions After Failed Payment

FIXED
boo1
Rising Star

Re: Service Restrictions After Failed Payment

hi   mads   thanks   a  lot   for   i  have   just   got   home   from   work   i  hope   every  thing  will   be   alright  i  will   let   you  know   thanks  again   from  boo1

boo1
Rising Star

hi   mads   still  can't  get  to  my  account   still  comes   up   failed  payment  do  i  wait  longer  then  10  minuets  sorry   about  this   from  boo1

boo1
Rising Star

hi  mads   there   are   restrictions   i   still   says   failed   payments   what   should   i  do   next   thanks  from  boo1

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi boo1, sorry to see that, I've checked your account and I can see there's more that needs to be done to remove the restrictions. I've passed a ticket through to the right team and we should have that sorted within the next few hours for you. 

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
boo1
Rising Star

hi  adam  thanks  a  lot   for   doing   this   for me  i  got  through   to   my   account   page   but   when  i  get  to  the  billing   page   to  change  my payment   back  to   my  debit  card   it  says   sorry   try  again   later   everything   else  is   lifted  so   on  friday  if   it  is   still   the  same  on  friday   can  i  make   payment   through   my   bank   could  you tell   me  what  the  sort  code   and   account   number  is   so  i  can   pay  the   late  bill as  you  know   i  am  hard  of  hearing   i   get  in  touch  over   the   phone   i  will  still be  under   14 days   on  friday   so  please   could  make  sure   get  to  my  account   page  on  friday   i  try   again   in  the  morning  to  see  if   i  can  change   my   payment   thanks  again  adam   from  boo1

boo1
Rising Star

hi   adam   i  just   bean   on  to   change   my   payment   to   my   debit   card  it  just   say retry   so   could   you   give   me   plusnets   sort   code   and   account   details   so   on  friday   i  can  set   a   payment   through   my   bank   thank  you   ps   i  cant   set  up   a  direct   debit   with   getting   paid  every  2 weeks   the  dates  wont   be  the   same   every   month   thanks  from   boo1