Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Restrictions After Failed Payment

FIXED
boo1
Rising Star

Re: Service Restrictions After Failed Payment

hi  shep  41    hi   wonder   if   you   could   help   me   i  ad   a  open   question   about   payment  restriction   lifted    so   through   out   week   until  wednesday then  the   open   question   was  closed.  noor   told  me  that   i   could    pay   online  or  by  phone  to  pay  the  overdue   payment   so  this   i  went   online   to  pay   my  bill   i  when't  to  link   to   pay  but   all  it  says  is   error   i  have  try  again  but  no  luck .   i  could   not  use   the   phone   because   i  know   it  takes   time  to   get   through  i   had  to   go  to  work   . so  could   you   rise   a  ticket   for   me   so   i  can   pay   my  late  payment   i  am  running out   of   days  until   i  get   restrictions   it  would   be  great   if   you   could  help   me   thanks    you.   from boo1

Sparks678
Grafter

Got my usual payment reminder, but as normal the link to pay does not work https://www.plus.net/pay/

Can someone fix it?

boo1
Rising Star

hi  sparks678   i  see  you   are   having   problems   with   payment   page   i  got through   in   august   to  the   payment   page this   month   it   fell   on  my   pay  day   so  did   not   use   the  payment   page   if   you  are   within   the   14   days   there  should  not   be   a   any   restrictions   as   long   as  you  told    the    date   you   will   pay   them   best   thing  to  do   is  go  on  the forum   there   should   be   lots   having   the   same   problem   as you     like   i  say   i  got  lucky  in  august   with   the    payment   page   the  help  team   will   pick   this   up  for    you   let  me   know  how   you   got  on   thanks   boo1

jan169

So 2 years on from this & still not fixed but affecting other users - your Chat is never available - What is going on with this very poor service

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Do you have a specific issue you need help with?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

jan169

Yes the issue described here - constantly getting a Failed Billing URL but no page

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

When was your invoiced raised (how many days ago)?

This issue can be fixed by setting up a direct debit arrangement; then you’ll never miss a due payment date.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

jan169

Yes but I'm still within the 14 days & the page doesn't load

Perhaps the issue could be fixed at the PlusNet end given it's been ongoing for 2 years now

smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

the issue would not be fixed by adding a DD , this should have been fixed with the new billing system , which unfortunately made things worse .

and that fact that the 14 days notification fails has nothing to do with payment method its due to the system .as it restricts before the 14 days ..

You can pay by Direct Debit, credit card or debit card.

If a payment fails, we'll email or text you to let you know.

The next time you go online you'll be taken to a payment page. If you still don't pay, we'll remind you again after five, and then ten, days.

If you still haven't paid after 14 days, your internet access will be limited

https://www.plus.net/help/my-account/paying-your-bill/#what-happens-if-i-miss-a-payment

boo1
Rising Star

hi  spasks678  hi    i to   had   a  failed payment   i  paid   with   a  credit   card   so   i  am  late   in  paying  my   broadband  and  phone  bill   it   now   wont   be   until  friday  the  27th   november   i pay  on  18th  i  can't   go  on  to   my   account page  to   change  my  payment   to  my   debit  card   could   any  of   the   plusnet  help  team   lift   my   restrictions   so  i am   still   under   the   14 days   on  friday  it  will  be  9  days   thank  you   from  boo1

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hey @boo1, I can see you've since got in touch with our team over the phone and they have resolved the matter for you. 

Let us know if you need further assistance. 

Thanks

boo1
Rising Star

hi   mads  thank  you   for   the  reply  i  still   can't   get   on  my   account   page   so   i  can  change   my  payment  plus  i  have   a  months   sky sports   with   now tv   plus   i  cant  view  bbc   i player   i  will   still  be   within   the   14 days  i  still  cant  understand   why  the   payment   on  my   credit   card   did  not   go   through   anyway   could  please  try   again   to  lift  my  restriction   on  friday  the  27th  i  will  pay   with  my  debit  card   thanks  for  your  help  mads   from  boo1   

boo1
Rising Star

hi  mads i  forgot  to  mention  it   i  did  not   phone  the   plusnet  team   i think   it  might  of  been   sparks675  sorry  about   the  confusion  as  said   i  am  still   with   in   my   14 days   on  friday   it  will  be  9 days   again  could  you  please  lift   my   restrictions   so   i  can   change   my  payment  also   get  back  to  watching   football   on  sky  sports   bbc iplayer  and   other  platforms   thank  you   from  boo1

boo1
Rising Star

hi mads   it's   me   again  boo1   is  there   anyway   you  can   lift   the  restrictions   on  i   am   still  under the  14 days  it is  7 days  now   i  was  told   by   to  ring   the   plusnet  team   but   i  am   hard  of   hearing   i  would  not   be   able  to   hear  over  the  phone   i  don't   think  it  is   fair   of   plusnet   to  take  down  my  account   so   i  can't  change   my   payment   back  to   my  debit  card   also   bbc  iplayer   itv hub   all4   sky  sports   i  get  paid  on  friday   so  i  can  pay  if   i  can  get   back   on   my  account   page   it   will  be  a  late   payment   it  will   be   9  days   the   sky  sports  with   now   tv   as  it   runs   out   in  early   december   if  i  still   on  restrictions   they  will   charge   £33.99   for  the  month  i  try   to  cancel  it   but  it  keeps  saying  failed  bill  i  thought   full  restrictions   was  after  the   14  days  not   before   if  you   can   help  me  it  would  be  great   thank  you  from  boo1   this  is  a  new   post   ps  please  can  you  reply  before   friday  thank  you 

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hey @boo1

Apologies this wasn't picked up sooner, there's no restrictions showing from this side that can be removed but I've refreshed some settings from this side - those restrictions should be removed within the next 10 minutes or so. Please do let me know how you get on. 

Thanks.