Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Restrictions After Failed Payment

FIXED
Mark_E
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Re: Service Restrictions After Failed Payment

Please look at my account for the same reasons!

I've put up a post of my own that's been utterly ignored.

https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/Please-Remove-Restrictions-Can-t-even-access-plusne...

I WANT to pay the amount overdue, but can't!

PlusNet account name - markellison76

Thanks

bvzja
Hooked

Hi, I'm on day 5 of failed billing, I will pay the balance on Friday so could someone lift restrictions on my account please?

Many thanks
boo1
Rising Star

hi  you  need   to   one   of   the   members   that   as  a   restriction   tell   them  you   have  same   problem   then  one  of  the  plusnet   help  team   will   rise   a  ticket   for   you   hope  this   helps  from  boo1

boo1
Rising Star

hi   just   go  to  the   forum   pick  one   of  the   members   that   are   getting   help   from   one  of  plusnet  help  team   they  then  should   help   lift   the   restriction  for  you   hope   this   helps   from   boo1

boo1
Rising Star

hi bvzja  thanks   a  lot    did   you   get   the   restriction   lifted   i  hope   you  did   thanks   again   from   boo1 

bvzja
Hooked

Hi Boo, yes I got it lifted and paid the balance on Friday, thanks for your help
Sparks678
Grafter

Op here. I see you still have the same problem of almost instantly restricting internet access instead of after a set period. Which again stops you from accessing the plusnet website so you can pay your bill. Incredible

Please fix my internet.

harrybayliss

Hi, I'm having the exact same problem as the others in this thread. Is there any way somebody can help please? I just want to use my internet. I was only billed on the 23/05 and i'd been restricted from browsing certain sites by the 25/05/2020. Please Help!!!

WillF
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 22

Hi @Sparks678, @harrybayliss I've removed those for you. If you're not able to browse still, please restart the router.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will
 Plusnet Help Team
boo1
Rising Star

hi  sparks678   just  go  to  the   forum   see   any   of   the   community   with   the  same   problem   as   you   service  restrictions  that   is   getting   help   from   plusnet  help  team   i    am   sure   they   will    pick   this   up   for   you   hope  this   helps   from  boo1   

boo1
Rising Star

hi   harrybayuss     i  am   sorry   to   here   this   but   if   you   go   to   the  forum   and   reply to  any   of   the  community   that is   getting  help  from  the  plusnet  help   team    with   the   same   problems   as  you   and  i  am   sure   they   will   lift  the   restrictions   for  you   hope  this   helps   from  boo1 

Sparks678
Grafter

This is the forum(unless there's now 2) and this thread the is full of people with the same issue and as above the Plusnet forum people have responsed as they usually do. There is no need to direct me to do something I've already done.

Sparks678
Grafter

@WillF I have recently been able to make online payments, but there is no option for this time and the pay link you get in the reminder email does not work

Buttercup
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Hi there @Sparks678! I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble paying online, have you tried paying with plus.net/pay? 

If this isn't working are you able to log into your account directly and pay from the Billing tab?

Jess Moore
 Plusnet Help Team
smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

This thread started 26-11-2018 6:14 PM and its still occurring 🤔 🤔  🤔