Service Restrictions After Failed Payment

FIXED
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Service Restrictions After Failed Payment

Not a problem Denzle, I hope you're having a good Sunday

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Nick001
Grafter

Have restrictions on my account. Can i have them removed please? Cannot pay till tomorrow morning. Thanks
boo1
Rising Star

hi  nick  001   yes   they   do  this   to   a  lot  of  customers   i  have   been  with  plusnet   less  then   a  year  now   it  as   happened  twice   to  me   i  don't   agree  with   how   they   do   this   they  ment   to   give  you   14  days  but   inviouce   they  restict  you   other  proveders  i  have  been  with  have  always   given  at   lest  14 days  as  long   as   you  let  them  know   plusnet  sime   to  be   on  there   own    on  this  one   anyway   i   am   sure  somebody  from   plusnet  help  team   will  help  you   just  waite   for  reply   from  them   they   are   great   help   i  have  had  great  help   from   many   of  plusnet  team   i  am  sure  one   them  will   pick   this   up for   you  please  let  me   know  how  you   get   on   from  boo1

KatieC
Pro
Fixes: 11

Hi @Nick001

I am sorry to hear of the problems that you have experienced with your account.

When a direct debit fails, the payment must be made within 14 days or the services are permanently restricted. However, you will receive soft restrictions to your services during the 14 day period. I am sorry for any inconvenience that has been caused.

You can find further information relating to our failed payment process here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Katie C
 Plusnet Help Team
paulovash
Hooked

would you believe mine started working the 29th so i paid it but now i had my next bill due 2nd March which failed and now i'm trying to log in to pay guess what?....................no plusnet page will load on any device i use except these ones 

vendetta
Rising Star

{However, you will receive soft restrictions to your services during the 14 day period. I am sorry for any inconvenience that has been caused}

😂🤔

Plusnet changed the rules again!! Hmm, it seems only to suit their needs from original the original contracts since billing update service overhaul which failed.
All because they can't fix the already admitted in black and white by the management team 100% admitting there is a fault.

That is writing as well as verbal as well as all over past Twitter social as well as forums!

You have just got to laugh at the incompetence of the route Plusnet has taken & gone! 
Very sad 😔 for future progress of a once good IP. 
No longer! 👎

vendetta
Rising Star

Hmm 👇Plusnet own rules.jpg

paulovash
Hooked

i'm trying to pay with my card now, ended up using facebook messenger to see if anyone replied and got told to go here to pay  https://www.plus.net/pay/ !!!! which is exactly the problem, if i go there i get this 

This site can’t be reached

www.plus.net refused to connect.

boo1
Rising Star

hi  paulovash     if  you   have   restrictions   the  payment  page  will   not   work     i  tryed   this   when  add   restrictions  for   a  missed  payment   there  are   many  of   the   community   have   the   same   problem   if   you   go  to   the  furum   and  find  any   members   with   the  restictions   and  reply   to   them   i  am   sure  one  of   the  plusnet  help  team  will   help  you  let  me  know  how  you  get  on  thanks  from  boo1

vendetta
Rising Star

Again check history!
STOP changing the rules!
Contracts as agreement on original contracts!
Check past [Added info] 
Yet again due to incompetent team of web masters etc a non fix of the new Billing service build that was 100% admitted by the management team was at fault and a failure caused by the billing update.
Soft restrictions does mean you cannot even access the Plusnet Clients account or page yet you can access Twitter as an example= Funny Soft restriction don't you think?.
Get it fixed - Not scripted information handed down by those who can't solve the already well known failure of the billing update of nearly 2 years ago!
Talk about Pass the buck and the team never check past history about the issue that has been already agreed it is a fault of Plusnet management' not the front line team I should add!

boo1
Rising Star

hi  vendetta   it  looks   like   they   will   never   fix  the   issue   so   again   i  sent   them   a  webmail   asking   if   i  can   pay  on  the   20th  instead   of   the   18th   i  got   the   reply   they   don't   responed   to   e-mail   you   instead   you   have   to   rise  a  ticket   why   do  they   have   webmail  so  i  expect   i  will  get   a  soft   restriction   only  this  time   ask  them   to  life   the   one  off  payment   page   so  i  can  pay  them  it   is   not   hard  to  do   is  it   but  i  expect   they   will   take   payment   page   off   on  the   second   day   of   misspayment   thanks   from   boo1  

Denzle
Grafter

Hello Gandalf: Success👍. As promised, a quick update on the billing issue. After re entering my c/card details, for the first time in 18 months my bill has been paid automatically. No restrictions, happy days. It’s been a tough old journey so thanks again for your assistance. Thanks again. Denzle

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi @Denzle Excellent! 😁 That's really good to see and thanks for the post back. Moving forward, I'd recommend remaining conscious that if your payment ever fails for any reason, it's likely that all subsequent continuous payments will fail unless you re-add your card details to your account. 

Feel free to let me know if there's ever anything else you'd need help with.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Denzle
Grafter

Will do. Thank you Sir.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Cheers, not a problem sire.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet