Did you mean: 

Service Restrictions After Failed Payment

FIXED
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Service Restrictions After Failed Payment

I think the issue is caused by me manually removing the failed payment interruption.

Can I call someone to take the payment on your behalf? Send me a private message or add a reply to the ticket 199283203 with a contact number and name if you'd want me to.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
boo1
Rising Star

hi  gandalf   i  live  on  my   i  don't  have   anyone  other  then  where  i  work   i  have  just  addid  on  the  open  question  to  them  about  hopefully  thy can  get   the  payment  page  back  on the  myaccount  page  i  will  let  you   know   i  turn  63  i n  july    a  lot  poeple are  on there  own  thanks  gandalf

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi @boo1 I understand what you've said but I'm afraid there isn't anything we can manually do to get the payment screen back. I'd recommend waiting until day 10 of failed billing when the failed payment reminder should re-commence and if that still doesn't work I'll like to discuss this with my manager regarding our options moving forward. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
boo1
Rising Star

hi   gandalf  its  me  again  i  have  just  received  a  rely  from   the  open  question  it  looks  like  i  will  have  to  wait  until  the  10th   days  so  they  can  get  the  payment  page   up  thats  the  27th  of  feb   i  just  up  they  don't  but  restrictions  back  before  then   anyway  thanks  gandalf  for   all  your   help   i  will  let  you  know  how  it  go,s  thanks

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problem @boo1 although I responded to the ticket myself. So we don't duplicate things, can we keep the conversation either here or there?

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Denzle
Grafter

Good morning to all.

Could somebody lift my restrictions please. Billing day has arrived again and I immediately get restrictions. I thought things were getting better as the last two months I received emails from Plusnet and could pay my bill on line. Now back to "Normal" unfortunately. Thank you.

Denzle

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Morning @Denzle I've removed the interruption now. To try to prevent your account going into failed payment in the first instance, would there be a better day for your bill to generate on and us to try to take a payment?

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Denzle
Grafter

My Billing dates are the 22nd of every month so it's not a matter of me letting things lapse!!!!! The billing debacle is very well documented. Thanks for lifting the restrictions.

Denzle

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi @Denzle I understand what you've said however if we change your billing date to a date that's more suitable for your payment to come out on then surely your account should never go into failed payment? Sorry if I'm missing something here. Undecided

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Denzle
Grafter

Gandalf,

My credit card details have been with Plusnet for years. Back in the day payment would be taken on the 22nd of each month and I would receive a receipt via email. These days money is not taken automatically and the instant my bill is generated I get restriction. No facilities to pay on line so I do what I did 2 minutes ago and phone Plusnet help line and pay by credit card (which is registered with Plusnet). Nothing to do with changing billing date as I'm sure the same thing would occur. The billing system is in total meltdown. Well I should be ok until 22March!!!!
      Thank you. Denzle

vendetta
Rising Star

@Gandalf & The Team.

Seriously this issue has been happening with billing since the billing service update which I believe was over 15 months ago and started to cause problems for many including the fact again -- I repeat here -- 
A Pay Bill Now on the account Holder/Holders does not EXIST.

Are the Plusnet social team seriously saying
'That they are not aware of these issues that have been ongoing for nearly 15 months as reported?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for the detail @Denzle I suspect that the continuous payment authority between us and your card provider has been severed. This can generally happen if 1 ongoing card payment fails for any reason and we'd have to re-add your card details. I've removed your card details from our systems now, can you re-add them online via your account for me?

[edit]

@vendetta No, I'm not saying there are no issues with our failed payment processes. I'm simply trying to find a way to avoid an account going into failed payment in the first instance, which seems to be very possible in the above case.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Denzle
Grafter

Hello Gandalf: I've just re entered my credit card details as you requested. Let's see what happens next month. Fingers crossed. Thank you.

Denzle

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi @Denzle thanks for re-entering your card details.

Let me know how it goes on the 22nd March. Hopefully it'll go through fine. Smiley

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Denzle
Grafter

Gandalf: Thank you kindly Sir.