Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Restrictions After Failed Payment

FIXED
boo1
Rising Star

Re: Service Restrictions After Failed Payment

hi   bazza 2   from   boo1   i  am  new   to  this   as   well   reading   your   post   i  am  very  sorry  how  plusnet  customer  service  are  tretting   you   i   have   asked   vendetta  to  read    your   post   he/she   i   am  sure   will   give   you  good  advice   what  to  do   also  i  am   sure   some   boddy   from  plusnet  cumminty   team   will   help   you   too   i  am  a  newbee   myselfe   i  hope   this  will   help  you   thank  you   

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hello @bazza2,

I'm really sorry to read about the recent experience you've had with us and continuing to have. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience & upset this causes you and your family.

I've replied to your earlier post on another thread, please drop the requested details via PM.

Thanks.

boo1
Rising Star

hi   can  you  please   help   me   i  missed  my   payment  on   the  18th   i  sent   on  my   plusnet   webmail   about   this   that  i   would  pay  on  the  21st   but   with   the  restrictions   i  can  log  in  but  i   can't   get   to  my   account  page   to   pay  the   bill   could   please   help   from   boo1   21/02/2020  thank  you   

Julee
Grafter

Yippy I am leaving no- net otherwise know as plusnet on the 28th. Yippy, hooray. I have gone months, actually since September last year with my broadband and all internet connections dropping to nothing. Sometimes for up to 2hrs or more. Even Plusnet disappears from my phone, pad, laptop, ect. Each time I telephone regarding this I have had to try and  fix it with my router. When I know this is not the problem.

This became an issue after BT fibre was installed outside my front door.

Knowing I was leaving (Yippy), Plusnet decided to take an early payment, 18th instead of of the 20th, there were insufficient funds in that account on the 18th. The following day everything would have been fine, in that account.

On the same day, the 18th, there were immediate restrictions to my access. I have not missed a payment before as I pay by direct debt.

If I had not telephone to make a payment the restrictions would have continued until I leave. Good luck to all those people who think of plusnet as wonderful, you will learn. It may take a year or two, but you'll learn. This was a good British company until it was taken over, bought out, by BT.

Goodbye and Yippy.

boo1
Rising Star

hi  jolo     i   also  add  failed  payment   i   sent  webmail   telling   i  did  not  have  funds  in  my  bank  on  the  18th  i  told  them   i  would   pay  on the  21st  today  but   with  a  restiction   i  can't  get  to  the  payment   page  could  please  help  me to  left   the  restricion  so  i   can  pay   the  bill   thank   you   i  hope  you  can   help   from  boo1

vendetta
Rising Star

Believe me you are not alone. 
This has been ongoing for 2 years.
There is NO PAY BILL EVEN ON ACCOUNT - It does not exist.

Dev Team please take note!
I have also sent to social platform Twitter teams.

Another month another 2 years of the same problem please see previous DM's. Please remove Restrictions from my account!
Thank You.

boo1
Rising Star

hi its  boo1   here   i  cant   even get    any help  to   lift   the   restrictions   i  think   i  know   what   they   waiting   for   the   14  days   are up  then   i  will   to   full   amont   of   failed   payment   that   could   be   anymont   i   will  not   be   phoneing  them  i  am   hard  of  hearing  anyway   if  they   don't   want   me   to   pay   then  so  be  it    the  other   thing   i  have   amarzon   prime   and   now  tv   that   you   know   i  have  to   pay   also   bbc  iplayer   where   you   have   pay  for the  licence  fee  i  don't  think   they  sould   have  the   right   to   restrict   them   

vendetta
Rising Star

Attention Plusnet Team
You have still not removed the restriction on my account, even though I requested it hours ago! Again ---
Please remove restrictions and see DM's Twitter Social.
Thank You

boo1
Rising Star

hi vandetta   it's   me  again  boo1   i  have  just  had   a  payment   reminder   stateing  if   i  don'  pay   with   in   9  day's   you   will  be  restrictions   and   that   i  sould   go   to   payment   page   this  as  you  know   i   can't  do   this   because  restrictions   also  this  is   realy   taking   the   [-Censored-]  please  go  to   your  plusnet  webmail   how  the  hell   do  you  do  that   so  it  looks  like  i  will   have  to  have   the   restriction   for   i   further   9  days   and   i  will  have   to   pay  a  late  fee  so  that  means  it  will   fall  on   the   sunday  the  1st  of  march   i  dont   get   paid  until   the  6th  of   march   so  that   will  mean  i  will   have  pay  a  double  plus   late  fee  as  well   just  to  let   you   know  i  have  been   the   trading  standards   website   there  are  a  lot   plusnet  customers  on  there   with  big  complaints   about   missleading   about   addvertising   and   service  restrictions   and  a  lack  of   distain   towards   there  customers   also   the  longer   i  have  been  with   plusnet  the   lack  of  help  you  get  and   no  replys  to  any  webmail   you  send  them   i  see  you   are   still   restriction   how   many  days  have   been  restricted    i  tryed   yesterday   if   one  of   plusnet help   team   would  me   with  my   restriction  to  get   it   lifted  but  nothing  when   was   a  new  customer  last   september   i  got  lots   of   help   but  now  nothing   you  are  right  ofcom  nead  to   take  action   against  them   you  are  also   rihght   about   good   luck  in   trying  to  get  your  restriction   lifted   i  myselve   have  no hope  

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for your post @boo1 Apologies for the issues you're having while in failed payment. I've removed the interruption for you now, can you let me know if you have any further issues please?

@vendetta I believe you'e called us last night and this should be sorted now?

@Julee When you say that Plusnet disappears from your devices, what actually happens? Are you referring to the wireless network in the list of available networks? On the router does the WiFi light go off or stay on? Have you tried changing the wireless channel in your router settings as there may be interference caused by your neighbour's wireless networks nearby, there's instructions on how to do this Here if you're unsure how to.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
vendetta
Rising Star

@Gandalf 
Yes had to phone in the end because social team was not doing their job or all went on an extended holiday or Lunch break.. 😂 🙄
Thanks for long awaited response.👍

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

@vendetta I do apologise for the delay in our responses via Facebook, Twitter and our Community Forums recently. While we aim to respond back to you as soon as we can, please bear in mind that we are a very small team. However we are looking at ways to improve our response times including expanding the team. Thank you for your patience.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
boo1
Rising Star

hi gandalf   thanks  very  mutch   for  doing  this   for  me   i  can  get  on   my   account  page  put   the   payment  page  as  seems   to have  gone  or   have  plusnet  taken  out  of  debit  card  today   i thought  it   would  show  the   payment  page  first  before   anything   else   i  am  a  bit   confused   i  wan't   to  pay  my   bill  thanks  again  gandalf    i  will   go  to   my   online  banking  and   see   if   have   taken   it   out   thanks

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi @boo1 no problem, I've created a support ticket with more detail about this over on your account here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=199283203 I hope this helps.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
boo1
Rising Star

hi  gandalf  again  thank  you  for  help  the  open  question   they  sent  me  say's  go  to  plus,net /pay  but  all  it  say's  error on my  account  page  all  it  says  next  bill   date  18th  of  march   i  don't  understand  why  it  does  not  show  the  payment  page  i  just  sent  a  webmail  to  them  i  will  try  again  tommorow   thanks  gandalf   from  boo1