Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Restrictions After Failed Payment

FIXED
bvzja
Hooked

Re: Service Restrictions After Failed Payment

Hi, it appears that services have been restricted again, I have agreed to make payment on the 18th when I get paid can someone help please?
MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Hi @bvzja 

I've done this for you.

I hope this helps! 

- MoR

bvzja
Hooked

Thank you for your help
Sr
Dabbler

They have done the same to me today normally given 14 days except today they have restricted my service, caint load billing this company is hell bent on loosing customer
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Sorry to hear that @Sr Please see my reply to your thread Here

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
bara
Hooked

hello

it would seem my account has been restricted with no splash screen interuption and i cannot access the plusnet site to view my account 

any help will be appreciated

thank you 

Sr
Dabbler

So you complained of instant restrictions in Jan this year, just thought you'd like to know it's still happening 10 months on, this company couldn't organise a pu in a brewery, then when you complain you are then told you've got to wait for another department to remove the restriction, iv got 5 months of my contract to run caint wait to find a company that really does care about there customers
Sr
Dabbler

Oh no they arnt
boo1
Rising Star

hi   sparks678    i   am   having   the    same   problem   they  i  don't   understand   why   they   do   this   to   there   customers   and   to   block   us   out   of   they   website   is   not   on   how   can   anybody  pay   this  when   you  can't  get  on   line   plusnet  need   to   think   about   this   how   they    do  things   i  have   ad    a  number   e-mails   telling   me    if   don't   pay  in   14  days  you   you   will   be   limited   last   month   i  changed   my   billing   date   from   the   4th   of   every   month  to  the   18th  of   every   month   now    they   want   to   for   the   4th  of  october   and    also   the   will   take   23.99   of   my   debit   card    on  the   18th   of   october   so   now   i   will  have   to  pay  £47.98   so  thats   2  payments   i   sent   them   an   e-mail   that   i   would   pay   on  the   18th   i  got   the  reply   saying   they    dont   like   useing  e-mails   yet   i  cant   get  on   my   plusnet   mail   where   is   the   commen  since   here   also   when   sign-up   in   august   they   the   salesteam   said   i   would   get   £75 cashback   after   10  days   no   e-mail   the   fair   trading   standerds   need   look   at   this   it   is  wrong  in  meny    what   worry's  me   is   that   if   you   don't   pay  on   time   that   they   can   limit   you  on  the   date   other   providers   do   allow   14days   it   looks   like  plusnet   have   there   laws    i   can't  leave  because   this  is   a    18 month   contract   i  hope   that   they   don't  do   this   again    to  us   both   but   i   now   do   not   trust   them   

MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Hi @baradur 

I've removed the restrictions on your account - please let me know if you still have issues when trying to hit our side. 

@Sr - there don't seem to be any restrictions on your account, are you having issues still? 

@boo1 - I've also removed the restrictions on your account. In regards to your cashback, I can see that we sent your initial email explaining how to claim this back in September. Could you please perform a search in all mailboxes (including spam/junk) for an email from "no-reply@plusnetrewards.com" with the subject line "Claim your Plusnet Reward"

Thanks, 

MoR

boo1
Rising Star

from  boo1  to   lyn1   hi   it  is   the  total   missunderstanding   from   plusnet   that   worrys   me   and  i  am   glad  that  you  wil  take  action   there  is   not  a  lot   of  us   to   make   any differance   at   the   moment   but   watch   this   space   because  they   are   breaking  the   terms   of   contract   with   there  customers   so  ofcom   i   am   sure   they   will  have   to  look  in  to   this   i  only   whent   with   plusnet   because   my   last   provider   thats   ee   could   not   get   fibre   broadband  to   me   anyway   and   also   they    have   no   right   to   restrict   anybodys   before   the    next   billing   dates   i   don't   no  of   anyother   provider   that   do's    it   is   very   unfair  to   me   last   month   i   changed   my   billing   date  from  the   4th of  every month  to  the  18th  of  every  month   so   misspayment   on  the   11th   so   they  resticted  the   services   on  that   date  again   of   the   other   providers   that   have    been   with   do  not    do   this   becuase   if   you   say   like   had  nowtv  pass   or   prime   plus   when  you   can't   watch  what   you  pay   for   any  thanks  to  the   community   i  got   my   restiction   back   on  but   this   sould   not   happen  to  any  customers   any  if   it  happens   agian   before   my   bill  date   next   month  i  will   be   going  to   the   ombudsman  i  cant  just   up   and   leave   i  still   16 month  left   i   could   not   afford  the  early  fee   is   there   anyfair    provider   out   there   that   care  about   there   customer   i  have   yet   to   find   this   all  they  want   is   your   money   

boo1
Rising Star

hi   mads   and   to   every   staff  please   get   intouch   with   the   ceo   plusnet   you   must   know   by   now   there   are   a   lot   of   cusmomers   there   is   no   blaim   on  your  part   or   any  other   you   do   great   job   but   even   you   must   wonder   why   every   month   you   have   to   left   restictions   i  have   not   been   with   plusnet   long   but   every  time  i look   at   the   forum   there   horror  storys   please   all  the   staf   flag   this   up   to   the   top   ceo   he  or   she   will   respond   to   all    staff   you   must   know   that   if   this  is   not   sorted   out   soon   you   will   lose   a   lot   of  customers   i  am   sure   that   you   don't   want   this   thanks   from boo1

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

@boo1

You mention Plusnet breaking the terms of the contract. The T&Cs state that bills become payable on the day the invoice is raised raised. If you have payment arrangements on your account (DD or payment card) and sufficient funds to pay what you own you’ll not encounter restrictions.

If DD or card details have been removed from an account it falls into failed payment the day the bill is raised.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

vendetta
Rising Star

@Townman 
Please stop giving misinformation.
You have read and seen the proof I have put on these threads please refrain from giving help that does not help!
With respect

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

@vendetta

We are all aware of your circumstances - I was referring to another. There are a lot of users across the forums who portray a belief that they do not need to pay their accounts for 14 days.

Could you please clarify how the reference to the T&Cs as stated is thought to be incorrect?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.