Service Restrictions After Failed Payment

FIXED
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Service Restrictions After Failed Payment

Hi @Lyn1

I'm really sorry to hear about your experience and we would like to look into this for your. 

Please PM your account username and we will get back to you as soon as we can. 

Kind Regards

Ollie 

vendetta
Rising Star

So it seems Plusnet are still paying no attention to said issue and problems.
Playing games with clients.
Time for this to END!

I believe the time has come to contact the & pass evidence over to a higher authority and show the misleading unprofessional conduct by this company and the breaches of original contracts that Plusnet have made.

The clock is about to stop ticking.

Disgraceful Plusnet.

Lyn1

Hi Risingstar.

Someone from Plusnet contacted me last night, (To see if we can sort this out for you) I am not holding my breath as I’m so unimpressed with them all. Too many excuses, too many Fibs and so little care. I’m waiting to move or I would cancel my contract. I’m going to take this further as I’m not happy with the outcome so far. 

However keep fighting i will.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

“in this day and age this is not acceptable and so plusnet will not be my next ISP.

In this day and age, the majority of suppliers of any service require payment via DD or payment card. Such measures avoid service delivery issues, unless there are insufficient funds to cover the bill when presented.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

vendetta
Rising Star

In this day and age absolute incorrect information can lead to misinformation.
Like all forums and social networks there could be some Shills.

Plusnet
Plusnet (www.Plus.net) customers can pay using direct debit, debit card, and credit card. Cheque and cash payments are sadly no longer an option!

Nearly every other telecommunications companies be that Telephone / Broadband / Mobile etc follow this same line as Plusnet for contracts to date.

As always read contract and verify the small print.

Information sourced 
www.broadbandchoices.co.uk

Kjaquez35

Every. Single. Month. Currently unable to pay my bill because I cant even load the the website for the company who wants the money. I loathe having to call abdvsit on hold to do something that would have taken me a minute tops. Cant wait until my contract is over

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @Kjaquez35 I do apologise for the issues you have had with your online members portal with making a payment.

If your account is restricted during the billing cycle period, you should be able to remove the restriction by accessing a desktop device.

Upon loading up a web browser, you should receive a 'splash screen message' alerting you that the payment is due. Clicking on the 'continue to browse as normal' button, this should enable you to continue to use your services as normal.

If you are having difficulties loading up the billing page, I would recommend trying the following steps:- 

- Clear all cookies and caches on your browser before loading up the page

- Please check and see if there are any 'pop-up blockers', enabled on your browser and see if it is restricting access on our web page

- Try an alternative web browser service

We are aware there a few handful of accounts that are having issues with making payments online, the Incident Management Team are looking into the issue. Unfortunately, we do not have a timescale on when this matter would be resolved. We can arrange payment through a direct debit collection, which will save you time making a manual payment.

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to get back in touch with us.

Kind regards.

alfarom1923
Hooked

This is rubbish. I get the same problems everytime I go to pay the bill and because of whatever failings there is in the billing software the payment fails when it tries to verify things with my bank. I've used 4 different browsers all with the same result.

vendetta
Rising Star

Seems that script page that the Plusnet staff use every time and all this time must be starting to fade even on their system.
It must be boring using the same old scripted responses to clients! 

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Hi @alfarom1923

I can see that my colleague Rob has responded to your open complaint ticket and is awaiting further information from yourself here.

Best wishes

Dave

bvzja
Hooked

I'm on day 1 of failed billing, I phoned to notify that I would make payment when I get paid on the 18th October and was told restrictions would be lifted but I'm still unable to connect to the wifi which isn't ideal with a teenage daughter in the house, can someone help me get the restrictions lifted please?
Tags (1)
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Thanks for getting in touch @bvzja

I'm sorry to hear that you're still getting restricted.

It appears that we're unable to remove the restrictions on our end due to system issues.

I've passed this to the correct team for it to be done manually and we'll get that done as soon as possible.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
bvzja
Hooked

Thanks for your help Matthew
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Thanks for your patience @bvzja

From what we can see this is resolved now?

Let us know if you're still having issues

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
bvzja
Hooked

Thanks for your help @MatthewWheeler all sorted now