Service Restrictions After Failed Payment

FIXED
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Re: Service Restrictions After Failed Payment

Hi @jellybeanz

Thank you for getting in touch on the Community forum and I am sorry to hear you are having issues accessing your services.
I have updated some setting that should allow you to access the services again, please let me know if you have any further questions or issues at all.

Once again I do apologise for any inconvenience caused.

jellybeanz
Grafter

Thank you - I can view the main plus.net site now but there is still nowhere to pay. The following message comes up on plus.net/pay:

8thaugust2019plusnet.png

Could you please provide a working online payment link?

jellybeanz
Grafter

I have just had a message in my account area asking me to call to make a payment - as I have mentioned many times, and as is stated in my account details, I am hard of hearing and do not use a phone! Please, PLEASE provide a working payment link. Sad

jellybeanz
Grafter

I'd also like to mention that the message threatened debt collection if the payment was not made. Absolute insanity!

MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Hi @jellybeanz 

If you use www.plus.net/pay to should ask you for your credentials and then throw you to a payment page. 

Let us know if this helps. 

- MoR

vendetta
Rising Star

@MasterOfReality 

Do you and the rest of the Plusnet team not keep up to date with information?

The link  www.plus.net/pay even when restrictions are lifted does not work.
There is NO I REPEAT no option whatsoever to pay by card like there was before the update billing services was overhauled and suppose to have been improved which was a complete failure.

There is zero non-existent way to pay by credit or debit card unless forced to save card details on that link. To reiterate no longer is there a ''' PAY BILL NOW ''' option for 1000s of clients.

I wished you and the team would check previous comments or information about the issue instead of re directing clients to something that does not work at all and is known by the management teams.

To Add; EdIt ; This is what you get even with restrictions lifted
https://portal.plus.net/apps/payment/failed/retry? Regardless of what browser or platform is used 

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hey @vendetta,

Thanks for pointing this out, that been said the www,plus.net/pay link is working with an option to make payments online and not save details.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks.

Conholio

Dear Maddy S

'Error

Sorry, we are not able to complete this request at the moment, please try again later.

Go Back'

The link is NOT working as stated by the customer. It is blatently obvious that you are giving out false information

on a wide scale and that it is affecting many customers.

jellybeanz
Grafter

@Mads @MasterOfReality It appears that both of you misread my post, or perhaps thought you were responding to somebody else - the plus.net/pay link does NOT work.

Here's another screenshot since you missed the last one:

plusneterror.png

https://portal.plus.net/apps/payment/failed/retry

Could somebody please provide a WORKING link for payment? Many thanks.

vendetta
Rising Star

@Mads 

Again I will REPEAT 

I am starting to worry about the lack of professional abilities & responsibilities at Plusnet as @jellybeanz  pointed out, just as many other customers have. '''It does not work'''

I am seriously concerned of the misinformation that Plusnet is giving its customers and all this is being data recorded for future proof as well as action being taken for the failings of Plusnet.

How many pointing outs does it take?
From 2018 the accumulated evidence is in abundance.

What will it take until your company stops misleading and giving possible liable misinformation to its clients.

smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

@vendetta  it looks like some staff dont read posts fully and just add a generic SORRY Sad and add a link to ask a question page

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hi there @jellybeanz,

Just for clarification on this issue, have you tried the payment link on any other devices/browsers & any other networks such as your mobile data network? There is nothing side in regards to restrictions that should be stopping that link from working - that been said we are more than happy to investigate this on a case by case basis.

Thanks.

vendetta
Rising Star

OMG!
@Mads  Including all other so called plusnet representatives as well as Staff!

Please refer to all previous posts! 
Check past history on this issue !
Start using some wisdom & common sense!
Stop misleading customers.!
Stop wasting Plusnet's clients time !

Cease from giving out miss information previously already given out over & over!

'''Start to read and take notice & stop using a SCRIPT!'''

jellybeanz
Grafter

@Mads As others have said, this is an issue at your end, not mine. Changing browers does not help. I realise that you're probably trained to give these answers and it's not your fault - I really do appreciate the work you do here - but reading from a script doesn't help with this particular issue.

Message at plus.net/pay:

https://portal.plus.net/apps/payment/failed/retry

Error

Sorry, we are not able to complete this request at the moment, please try again later.

Go Back

Message at https://portal.plus.net/apps/payment/failed/

The account has no invoice in Failed Billing

For help or further information, please contact us online.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

@jellybeanz 

That link works for MOST users in failed payment, but as you are experiencing, not for ALL users.  Typically it does not work where a user has had the access restrictions removed rather than paying after a "failed payment" however caused.  There are specific circumstances in which having had access restrictions removed (IIRC by zeroing the outstanding balance) there is no 'out standing' invoice to pay and therefore the link does not work as you are reporting.  In those circumstances you can only pay over the phone - something you should have been advised when the access restrictions were removed.

That is why support staff might appear to be giving advice which you believe never works, rather than is not working for YOU.

Having the means to automatically pay accounts when the fall due (the day the invoice is raised) register on your account typically prevents all of these issues.

@Gandalf can you please confirm the above or clarify any misunderstanding?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.