Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Restrictions After Failed Payment

FIXED
Katiebbaby123
Grafter

Re: Service Restrictions After Failed Payment

Can i just add on your email you say payment was due. 1st of JUNE!! I paid in full on the 3rd JUNE. MY July payment was due on the 1st so why are you restrictions in place and I’m receiving emails saying I’ll be forward to debt collections and my account is owing £48?
JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

@Katiebbaby123,

I've updated a ticket on your account with further clarification. While you might feel what you've received is very poor service I believe there's been some confusion as to when the payment is outstanding from. never-the-less I can see you've spoken to someone earlier who's submitted for them to be removed after some resolution, please still review the ticket as there are further actions you need to take

Katiebbaby123
Grafter

Why are you saying I’ve not paid June’s payment? I paid on the 3/6/19 and can prove this via my online banking. As I said above. I find this shocking.
Katiebbaby123
Grafter

Please find attached proof of my June. Payment
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @Katiebbaby123

Thank you for getting back in touch with those details. I have attached these to a ticket on your account and passed this on to our Billing Team to resolve.

You can view the details of this here

We will provide you further updates via the ticket.

Katiebbaby123
Grafter

Sorry but absolutely no confusion, can you clarify where I was confused? Maybe on Plusnet side but on my side absolutely not. I’ve had no internet for nearly 24 hrs now and both myself and my children yet AGAIN using our 3G on our mobiles.

You have said 3 times today twice via telephone conversation my broadband would be reactivated and once on here. Yet at 21.39pm over 19 hrs since you disconnected me due to a confusion on YOUR side I’m STILL unable to use my broadband.

I’ve constantly had issues for weeks and nobody has apologised or seems bothered, I really find it frustrating and disappointed that a global company wouldn’t try and rectify my situation.

You can clearly see I’ve paid my bill and never ever been late, yet I’m receiving such poor broadband issues aka speed and connection and now I’m being accused of not paying my bills.

Come on guys surely you can do better? Again can my broadband be activated. I’ve provided evidence to support everything I’ve said. And yet again after doing this I’m still left without anything, oh a £6 cheque.
Katiebbaby123
Grafter

Just spoken to another one of you advisors via telephone, he assured me YET AGAIN my broadband would be working. Still not working after 30mins
Katiebbaby123
Grafter

Could someone please reply back to me? I’m still without internet and again every person I speak with apologises and reassures me it will be back on. Absolutely awful service I’ve received
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Hi @Katiebbaby123,

I've discussed this with our billing team and responded in more detail via the account Here.

I'm afraid as this is regarding billing specifics of your account, I can't share more information regarding this via the forums.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Katiebbaby123
Grafter

Could someone please clarify why my account is restricted as I’ve had numerous emails and telephone conversations all saying different. You are now saying that as. My account has no actvive payment method on it and until I update it will stay barred? You said yesterday I didn’t pay June’s payment however I clearly had and provided evidence. I have emails from yourselves saying I have until Sunday to pay what I owe £34 yer now your saying nope you owe £48 and we’re restricting your account as you have no payment method

What is your policy regarding restrictions!? And payment method? As this is absurd now how many different explanations you are giving me with conflicting information.
MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Hi @Katiebbaby123 

I can confirm that that the information given by @HarryB on your account is correct. 

He has provided the relevant information and, as such, I have nothing more to add to his reply. 

oOu have stated that you are not happy with the response given and wish to cancel your account - if that truly is the case then I would advise getting in contact with our Customer Options team regarding this as they are the department who can provide all relevant information about your account closure.

Telephone number: 0800 013 2632 or 0330 123 9197 (Both free from a Plusnet Landline)

Opening Times:
08:00 - 20:00 Monday to Friday
09:00 - 19:00 Saturday
09:00 - 18:00 Sundays

Kind Regards, 

MoR

Katiebbaby123
Grafter

Can someone explain why you accused me of not paying June’s payment and has this been rectified? No apology or explanation?
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @Katiebbaby123, thanks for getting back to us. As my response to your query includes some account specific information I have raised a ticket on your account explaining here

Katiebbaby123
Grafter

Thanks Ben finally someone who can be polite and understand my frustration, my replies from other team members have been quite rude.

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Hi @Katiebbaby123

I'm pleased to see that Ben resolved this for you - I'll ensure that feedback is provided to the other agents concerned.

Thanks for your patience whilst this was resolved.

Best wishes

Dave