Did you mean: 

Service Restrictions After Failed Payment

FIXED
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: Service Restrictions After Failed Payment

Day 1 is the day an automated payment arrangement fails or in the absence of automated payment arrangements on the account, the day the bill is generated.

Therein there might be a wrinkle - which I’ll ask another question about! I’ve seen the billing day and the email notification days not be the same.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Katiebbaby123
Grafter

My internet has been down for over 2 weeks i has an engineer out today !! However you have limited my internet after less than 24 hrs !! I’m switching to sky. I’m sick of your poor service
Katiebbaby123
Grafter

I’ve had no internet really for 2 weeks !! Yet i pay £36. And your cutting me off. Absolute joke.
Optimatts
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 19

Hi there @Katiebbaby123 I have removed the restrictions on your account.

Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience.

Going forward, as @LaurenB advised previously, when a payment is due there should be an on screen prompt appear to 'acknowledge and continue browsing'. Should this not appear, please let us know and we can continue to do this manually for you.

vendetta
Rising Star

Plusnet own rules.jpg

Katiebbaby123
Grafter

I can’t seem to pay my bill can someone help me please.
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @Katiebbaby123

Thanks for getting in touch and I am sorry to hear you are having trouble paying your invoice.

Firstly we would ask that try clearing cookies and cache, if this does not help try using a different browser or device to see the results.

If after this you are still not able to process this I would advise to contact our Customer Support Team on 0800 432 0200 and they will be able to process this for you over the phone.

If you have any further problems just let us know.

Julee
Grafter

Hi katiebbay, all the advise you are being given by some users of this site is exactly the same advise I was given by them, (excluding the direct debt bits), when this problem all started on the 1st September 2018. Then the billing section was completely blank, for some users. Following that you were over billed. Same excuses given by plusnet then as now. I know it's not the customer service telephone teams fault. It goes far higher than that. Do not listen to those who tell you, delete cookies, use a different pad, laptop ect ect. 

It is still a problem with the new billing system that was implanted in 2018. 

Good luck, I hope it is sorted soon for you. Take care. Julee.

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Hi @Julee, thanks for your comments, we really appreciate you taking the time to share you experience in an attempt to help another.

Unfortunately, without further information from @Katiebbaby123, we wouldn't know if this is the same issue, or another one entirely. Granted, with what you and she describe it certainly looks that way but there are a couple of issues that we're aware of at the moment

Clearing the cache and cookies absolutely helps with some of the issues, but not all.

@Katiebbaby123 - Can you tell us what error you're receiving? Does the page go blank, as other users have experienced? Are you able to access Member Centre at all?

*Edited for typo*

Katiebbaby123
Grafter

Can restrictions please be lifted. No link for payment. So annoying I’m currently looking at switching providers. Internet was down intermittently for 2 weeks yet still expect full payment.
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi @Katiebbaby123

I'm really sorry you are experiencing issues with our splash screen. I have sent off a request to enable your account which will take up to 4 hours for completion but appears to have been corrected.

Again, please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused and we have also processed your refund which can be viewed here

Kind Regards

Katiebbaby123
Grafter

Can my restrictions please be lifted I have until the 14th to pay my bill yet over night I receive 3 messages regarding my account. And now you have closed it. To say I’m angry is an understatement, you are now wanting £48 off me and I still have 4 days to pay. I’ve attached messages. And I’d request my account with yourselves be closed as I no longer wish to continue with yourselves. I’m not in contract and I will pay £32 not £48. My internet hasn’t been working correctly for weeks and I’ve received nothing but poor service. My son can’t watch tv in his room as it buffers constantly. And I’m supposed to be on SUPER FAST broadband

Moderators Note: Personal information removed from images.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Bills are due to be paid on the date the bill is raised. There are not 14 days ‘grace’ for you to extend your cash flow. If the payment date is not convenient for you then you can change the billing date after the account is paid up to date.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

@Katiebbaby123,

Unfortunately we will be unable to lift restrictions on your service, this service notice will hopefully provide some clarification as to why we're unable to do so. If you'd like us to go into greater detail let us know and we'll create a ticket on your account breaking it down further for you.

To clarify your account absolutely has not been closed down, if this is something you wish to do you will need to speak to the Customer Options Team:

0800 013 2632

Opening Times:
08:00 - 20:00 Monday to Friday
09:00 - 19:00 Saturday
09:00 - 18:00 Sundays 

Accounts cannot be closed over the community forums or any Social Media platform. 

The matter you've raised about the fault on your service is being dealt with on your other post and is awaiting an update from yourself regarding another engineer visit.  

Katiebbaby123
Grafter

I have an email saying the complete opposite. It startes I have 14 days from the 1st and on day 10 you are threatening me with closure and I’ve been charged an extra £13.60 when I’m still within the 14 days. I have attached the email and I’ve spoke via phone and they have apologised and said it shouldn’t of happened as I have until Sunday to pay. My restrictions should be lifted and credited my account. So why is this happening. Very poor service