Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Restrictions After Failed Payment

FIXED
vendetta
Rising Star

Re: Service Restrictions After Failed Payment

Please remove as FIXED as this 100% not fixed!
Seems you even have restrictions on the forums that are UNTRUTHS lol

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @vendetta, thanks for getting back to us.

I'm sorry to hear when you log in to pay your bill, you are present with a white screen. As mentioned by previous agents, we are aware of this issue and are actively working on a fix. I'd recommend logging out of your account fully and then attempting to log back in, at which point it should then load up. Clearing cache and cookies may also resolve this issue.

If you're still experiencing issues after following those steps, our Support Team are happy to process the payment for you.

Regards

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
vendetta
Rising Star

Again I am an X Cisco server engineer. 
Please as I have informed your Twitter zero help team DNS flushed / Cache cleared many times I know my job well.
Ipconfig all fine and all browsers are fine my end.

Yet again there is no where to pay my bill which is accessible on the account etc the system does not work.
I have kept months of records again screen shots communication with your company including Telephone recordings as proof of Plusnet failure.

If your company does not want my £ money nor give me the said option to pay my bill. It is Plusnet at fault and any charges incurred will 100% be not covered by me the client.
I will state for the record AGAIN implement 'Pay Bill Here'onto the Client account page, so I can pay my bill.

Plusnet has seen my evidence as well as other customers shown evidence also included screen shots as well as AGAIN telling you I have even tried a completely separate platform and even a different internet provider to pay my bill on your billing service account.

This will be my FINAL Warning to Plusnet then legal action will be followed. 
I will also remove myself from your company as an IP and change to a reliable system like ZEN.

vendetta
Rising Star

To add What Support Team? It is more or less non-existent . 

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Thanks for getting back to us @vendetta.

If the payment online option is still unavailable to yourself after following those troubleshooting steps then I'd recommend calling our Support Team on 0800 432 0200 who will be happy to take the payment for you. They're open 7:30AM -10:00PM everyday. 

Regards

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
Nick001
Grafter

Another month. Another set of restrictions. Could i get them removed please?
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hi Nick, I've tried to remove the failed payment interruption but it doesn't look like it's removed as least from our front end system, it may have worked on the back-end system. Can you let me know if you're not able to browse normally now?

If you're not we'll need to raise a task with our network operational engineers to manually remove the interruption.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Nick001
Grafter

I gave it 10 minutes to give it a chance to work. But still have the restrictions on im afraid.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Thanks for getting back to us, I've raised this with our engineers and we'll update you as soon as we know more.

[edit]

This should be sorted now.

Let us know if there are any issues.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
jellybeanz
Grafter

Today is billing day and as always, there's nowhere to actually make a payment, so of course I've been restricted - on DAY ONE! Technically day zero as today is the date I am due to pay, but there isn't a single working payment link on plus.net. Shocked

vendetta
Rising Star

Yes and Plusnet like they have said since 2018 .  ''We are looking into it and it will be fixed'' = We cannot be bothered! =And we will keep telling FIBS.

Hope you get it sorted.
I also have proved to them 100% there is NO Pay Bill on clients accounts at all and that is if you are lucky enough to even gain access to your Plusnet account.

Grade C Service by Plusnet and it's getting worse each week. 

Maybe they want 1000s of customers to leave their IP and change to a better service.

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @jellybeanz,

I'm very sorry that your services were fully restricted despite it not being 14 days since your bill was reduced. I've enabled your account now and your connection should be back to normal right away.

Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
vendetta
Rising Star

HERE WE GO AGAIN

What is Plusnet playing at? Seriously again another bill day today and RESTRICTIONS what is so funny about it is you can't access as stated a 1000s times every bill due date the Plusnet site or anywhere to pay it.

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @vendetta,

I'm very sorry that the splash screen is restricting your service again despite it being the day that your bill was produced. I've enabled your services now and everything should be back to normal right away.

Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

@vendetta  see you next month Shocked Crazy2