Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Restrictions After Failed Payment

FIXED
vendetta
Rising Star

Re: Service Restrictions After Failed Payment

Time For Change PlusNet Or Return To previous Acceptable Services 

The actual fact is the problems with the issues all shown by clients on this forum as well as other sites and including Resolver etc did not exist until the admitted and well publicized updating to the Plusnet Billing System.

Blatantly informing customers with false information etc can lead to legal action or even investigation into poor company policies and practices. 

Admittedly there will always be problems with major companies that deal with large numbers of clients .
Although to add there is no excuses for Unprofessional Misleading Information also keep in mind all calls are recorded as well as information data stored.

Your company advertises and promotes in writing as well as Television advertisement with the famous Catch Phrase
We'll do you proud }untitled.png

If the above is the case! Then prove it?

https://www.broadband.co.uk/broadband/providers/plusnet/reviews/page:all/

You advertise to get more customers and cheaper deals for new customers and great offers blah blah'' why don't you start looking after existing and loyal customers and giving them deals or the service you so LOUDLY Claim with the
{ We'll Do You Proud }

vendetta
Rising Star

Oh Dear' Look at these 1000s of reviews which shows Plusnet has gotten worse over time.
Not good for progress Plusnet.

RATINGS ARE DROPPING FAST

jellybeanz
Grafter

I'm still unable to view plus.net/pay or the main website/my account - please unrestrict so that I am able to make a payment. I can't believe this is STILL happening!

jellybeanz
Grafter

PLEASE??? I'm trying to give you money!

Katiebbaby123
Grafter

Can the restrictions please be removed from my account until I make payment on Monday morning please 

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi @Katiebbaby123

I have updated you via ticket which can be followed here

Kind Regards

vendetta
Rising Star

PLUSNET JUST BE HONEST !  Angel Evil

As a company you are not fixing this issue and you have given false information out to customers since roughly October 2018 about this ongoing problem.

Just start telling the TRUTH!  

smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

Problem is the Staff here can only tell customers what they are told from above Crazy2 and upper management are to blame for this debarkle  Knuppel

Julee
Grafter

WOW brilliant, only one thing to add it was as long ago as the beginning of September 2018 I was in the group it first happened to. Being unable to view your bill, and then being overcharged. But once again can I say WOW, brilliant.

Sparks678
Grafter

Good afternoon please can you fix my internet again. I had set up a new payment method to stop this, but it seems to have disappeared off my account. Random. My bank says there is no rejected payments, but maybe a cancelled attempt to set up a direct debit.

So please fix my internet again.

JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

@Sparks678,

I've removed any restrictions which should enable you to access everything. Would you mind checking your details on the portal to make sure they're showing correctly and let us know. 

Sparks678
Grafter

Restrictions removed as per normal and first time able to pay online in ages. Credit there. Now however there is not option to had a payment method and the area in the billing section is blank with the change payment method button greyed out and unresponsive.

Jubby
All Star
Fixes: 31

Hello @Sparks678,

I'm glad to hear that you are able to make the payment online. If you have made any changes to your payment details in the last 24 hours, it may be due to this. Please allow more than 24 hours then attempt to change your payment method here.

Thank you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lewis G
 Infrastructure Operations Professional
Nick001
Grafter

Another month. Another set of restrictions. Can i have them removed again please? Thanks.
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi @Nick001

Really sorry about this.

Any splash screens should now have been removed.

Kind Regards