FIXED
Sparks678
Grafter

Re: Service Restrictions After Failed Payment

Please fix my internet again.

Denzle
Grafter

Thank you kindly for lifting the restrictions. I’m up and running at the moment. My billing date is the 22nd of each month but where the billing was once automated and the only thing I had to do was update my credit card details every few years I now have to try and pay via credit card online which always results in an error. I tried twice again  today, both transactions appeared to have gone through but on completion the “server does not respond” error comes up. I still don’t know if transactions have gone through. Nothing suggesting I have paid on my bill so far. Any advice please. Thank you.Denzle

traceyunderdown
Dabbler

yep this is getting ridiculous now every month for the last 3 ....

my bill was due today the 23rd and already i am restricted  funny thing is tho the main website i am not able to access is the plusnet one? bit strange really when they want me to pay the bill but not letting me. maybe this is intentional so we get the added charges that come with a late payment as has happened for me the last 2 months? infact even if u can get on the website its near impossible to pay the bill let alone view it.

I use to rate plusnet above any other isp by a longshot unfortunately that is not the case anymore you need to go back to your old standards or risk losing a lot of customers

ian4436
Grafter
Fixes: 1

i agree, i thought it was just me,,,,, but evertone has this problem, dont tell me that plusnet couldnt sort this out, i was told by a customer service agent that it will stop you browsing on first day, then fouth, and so on, until the 14 days is up

ian4436
Grafter
Fixes: 1

thanks Lauren, much appreciated

Sparks678
Grafter

OP here. Its been two days since I posted asking for my internet to get fixed again. Get it sorted.

Minderella

I am having this issue too! I am a new customer and I am being prevented from paying my bill! How do I pay? This is a ridiculous way for a company to behave. 

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hey @Sparks678,

Sorry about the erroneous restrictions, I have now removed these and you should be able to access your services freely within the next 10 minutes. We're still working on a fix for this and will update you as soon as we have further news.

@Minderella,

Checking over your account, everything seems up to date. If you need to make a payment you can via this link here or calling our Customer Support team on 0800 432 0200.

Thank you.

vendetta
Rising Star

1. 100% Does not work or function.

I have had to pay by phone.

Now I have to reiterate I truly believe more than enough information as well as time scale has passed and enough information has been provided by myself on here  more so on Twitter but also many others on the PlusNet Forums have reported this.

In full honesty' I have even shown the splash screen and supplied screen shots as well as errors and link scripts for acknowledgment etc where you click on it to continue when the bill is generated does not work which it did no problem until the team updated the billing service and the web site. Please refer to Twitter teams!

This is now going as we say 'Way passed it's sell by date' 

Plusnet need to get this issue fixed or if not employ contractors from outside the company at least who can.

Let's be honest as you adverts etc including TV  adverts is going to have to change the saying

'PlusNet Is not Doing You Proud'

All Jokes aside this needs Top Tier attention and expertise or those who know what they are doing to resolve it as it has gone on way to long. 

To add you need to add on the customer's Billing Page [ A PAY NOW BUTTON ]  on their accounts.

Thank You

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hi there @vendetta,

I can see my colleague @Satss has replied to you over Twitter.

Please do let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Thank you.

Kim481
Hooked

Please remove the restrictions again!

This is getting very tedious every month, the same issues
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @Kim481

I am sorry this has happened again, I understand your frustration.

I have manually removed the restrictions from your account, if you reboot your router you should now be able to get online.

Sparks678
Grafter

Sorry, but its still not working

Nick001
Grafter

New month same problem. Could i have the restictions removed please.
LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi @Sparks678,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Apologies for this, I appreciate your request and have responded here so you should now be okay to go online.

Let me know if you need any further assistance on the ticket.

Thanks - LF