Service Restrictions After Failed Payment

FIXED
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: Service Restrictions After Failed Payment

@Nick001 Sorry to hear this.

I've manually removed these for you now and if you reboot the router the restrictions should be gone

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Katiebbaby123
Grafter

My account is the same bill was due today and already hard restrictions put on my account and when I can get on internet it’s very slow. Absolutely sick of this problem.
Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hi @Katiebbaby123 sorry to hear you've had the same issue.

I can appreciate this is frustrating and but I can assure we are trying to rectify it as soon as possible. I've removed the restrictions for you now so it should be working, but you may need to reboot your router.

Katiebbaby123
Grafter

Thankyou that worked yet I still have 9 days to pay and again had restrictions placed on my account. I can’t pay until Friday. Could these be lifted please. This is so frustrating. Thanks
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

I've removed the failed billing restrictions from your account again.

Apologies for any inconvenience this had caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
vendetta
Rising Star

I to have been having the same issues for some time now.

There is 100% problem with Plusnet after researching this and having the same issues on many devices  and it only happens when the Bill is generated!.
I have contacted you previously about this and it is almost like one dept does not know what the other dept is doing , In other words it seems like a pass the buck situation at play all the time when reported.

The usual 14 day splash spam screen which I advised your company of removing years ago due to infringement of privacy will not show even on Android using 4g or wifi, or in fact it still has this problem of the pages not loading -

It is about time that PlusNet fixed this issue seeing it has been going on for quite some time this problem is not FIXED and still is a major problem. 
If plusNet does not want it customers to pay or give them a route to pay instead of spending 3 hours on the phone then perhaps the ombudsman needs to look into their lack of professional responses on correcting a long term issue.

MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Hi @vendetta 

I can see no restrictions on your account, and an active, current connected session to the internet. I am also able to see an Up/Down usage log showing data transfer, despite the account being past the payment date. 

Are you noticing restrictions at your end? 

Kind Regards, 

MoR

Katiebbaby123
Grafter

This was two weeks ago! Yet every month day after my bill is due I get hard restrictions on my internet and or it runs really slow. I thought you had two weeks before this happened?
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hello @Katiebbaby123,

Thanks for getting back in touch.

I have created a ticket on your account with further info that may be helpful. You can view the ticket here.

Thank you.

vendetta
Rising Star

I have been in touch with your twitter team as well as please refer to question or Ticket number below.
Thank You .

Question #185782076

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hi there @vendetta,

I can see my colleague Satta replied to you over Twitter. I would suggest giving it a read over if you haven't already.

We are unable to provide a further update on this issue just yet, while I do appreciate you are getting more and more frustrated with this we are working on this issue to get a fix out as soon as possible.

Thank you for your continued patience and understanding with us during this time.

Kim481
Hooked

My bill was due yesterday and you’ve restricted my services already! Please put them back on as this is day 1 not 14! This is a joke, same thing happening to everyone every month
Denzle
Grafter

I’ve had exactly the same problem with restricted access every time a bill is generated. Currently have no access to webmail. It’s been like this since 2:00pm yesterday. Could somebody get this sorted please.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

@Kim481 Sorry to hear this. I've manually removed the restrictions from your account and if you reboot your router you should be able to get online

@Denzle I've also done that for you. Can you reboot your router and see if you can get online?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
vendetta
Rising Star

TERRIBLE!
PlusNet have had plenty of time to sort this issue.

It is an embarrassment that apart from not even the majority of the Technical staff not even knowing what IPV6 is, as well not even if it is going to be implemented to PlusNet since the 2014 trials and yet BT has it implemented more or less across the country and you are a Subsidiary of British Telecom.

It is a worry and a concern that will this issue of the Billing System that is creating a failed billing restriction to so many customers every month, will it ever be fixed  as it has been ongoing for months - So if the majority of their Tech Teams dont even know what IPV6 is? Then hmmm Embarrassed

I have my concerns and doubts - Yet Fingers Crossed! Legs As well, so good luck Tech Teams Thumbs_Up
Undecided