cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Ended 3 days before end of contract but billed extra 23 days - why ?

FIXED
DavidP10Ever
Hooked

Service Ended 3 days before end of contract but billed extra 23 days - why ?

Hi,

I have moved to another provider successfully on Monday 20th, as scheduled. Contract was scheduled to end 23/April, but I am now billed for period 24/04 to 16/05 - another 23 days - why has this happened ?

Please can plusnet respond

regards, David 

6 REPLIES 6
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Service Ended 3 days before end of contract but billed extra 23 days - why ?

Hi there, I'm really sorry that happened. I've arranged for the bill to be refunded so that should reach you within the next 10 working days.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
DavidP10Ever
Hooked

Re: Service Ended 3 days before end of contract but billed extra 23 days - why ?

Many thanks AdamWalker@Plusnet for your response - I shall await the refund and let this forum know when it is received. Much appreciated for getting back to me, kind regards, David

DavidP10Ever
Hooked

Hi Adam,

It's been two weeks now and still no sign of my refund - can you chase then up please ? 

Thanks for your help,

David 

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Fix

Hi David, I'm really sorry about that, there's been a delay in getting it processed. I've just put that through to billing to get it chased up and we should have an update for you soon. I'll let you know when I get a response back. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
DavidP10Ever
Hooked

Thanks Adam !

DavidP10Ever
Hooked

Adam - many thanks for your help - my refund arrived yesterday and I am very pleased. You have been a great help ! Have a great day, kind regards, David