cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Second month the plus,net/pay page 404 issue

Welshdragon
Rising Star

Second month the plus,net/pay page 404 issue

Can anyone please explain why on 2 consecutive months, I am seeing this page & not able to pay my bill, so have to phone it in to pay instead, which is very annoying to say the least.

I was assured last month, that the problem would be rectified & again earlier today.

This is not the only issue I have faced with paying my bill(s) over the duration I have been with plusnet.

A clear observation, is that on the day the bill gets generated, I have to have a page thrust in my face which temporarily stops me browsing or using my online banking to transfer the funds to pay the bill, which to me & others that have seen the page in question, see is as a mistrust from PN to the consumer, then makes it hard for them to pay their bill.

Should it not be as easy as blinking to pay a bill.....?Huh

2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Second month the plus,net/pay page 404 issue

Hi, sorry to hear about this. There should be no landing page that interrupts your browsing unless the payment has failed which I think may have been the case.

I'm unsure why the issue occurred online so I'm sorry that inconvenienced you and that you're now cancelling with us.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Welshdragon
Rising Star

Re: Second month the plus,net/pay page 404 issue

Hi Adam

The payment did not fail, as I could NOT get onto the payment page to attempt to pay my bill, in the 1st instance.....

I was assured the 1st time this happened it would of been fixed, which clearly has not happened at the latest bill, which make me lead to the conclusion that it was never looked into in the 1st place.....

Can you please assure me that this is going to be looked into & fixed (hopefully) in time for my next generated bill on the 2nd of August.

It states on your auto call system, that you don't take payments over the phone, yet have had to on both occasions, please make your minds up & be consistent, on the information you relay to your bread & butter.....