cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Second bill STILL shows line rental fee - I paid for the year - when will the bills be correct ?

FIXED
davannie
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Second bill STILL shows line rental fee - I paid for the year - when will the bills be correct ?

4 REPLIES 4
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Second bill STILL shows line rental fee - I paid for the year - when will the bills be correct ?

Fix

Hi @davannie Back on 03/06/16 I issued a refund against that invoice for the line rental charge and also corrected the account so it should be right moving forward.

Although the initial invoice does and will continue to show the £16.99 line rental charge, you should also see that £16.99 was refunded on 03/06/16. As it can take up to 10 working days for the money to make it back to the bank account it was taken from, that should be with you no later than today if you haven't received it already.

As far as I can see from looking over your account at the moment, everything is now correct and has been since 03/06/16 when I corrected the account. I hope that clears things up.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
davannie
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Re: Second bill STILL shows line rental fee - I paid for the year - when will the bills be correct ?

Oh I see - so although the figures for the next (this current) period shows a line rental charg - it won't appear on the bill generated at the end of June.

Thanks Harry

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

It shouldn't do, as LRS (Line Rental Saver) is now showing active on your account.

If for whatever reason it does, we'll have to have a look in to it from that point. But I believe it should all be correct and when the bill generates in June it should show £0.00 for line rental.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Mav
Fixes: 515

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav)

Changed the Fix to Harry as per message #2.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still