Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen shots.

sindento
Dabbler
Fixes: 2

Screen shots.

I have a dispute with billing,I have an open question which says I can upload a file to them.The problem is I have 8 screen shots to upload but I can only do one,when I try another the previous one is replaced by the current one.How can I send the 8 files I need to send?

4 REPLIES 4
Baldrick1
Fixes: 417

Re: Screen shots.

If you have a computer with a word processor then one easy way is to open a new document then copy and paste each screenshot into the document. Then save the document and upload that.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @sindento,

It's not possible to attach multiple screenshots to a ticket at a time, I'm afraid. I would recommend that you attach each screenshot as a separate reply to the ticket, or alternatively follow @baldrick's suggestion and paste each screenshot onto a word processing document and the upload the document to us.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
sindento
Dabbler
Fixes: 2

Iv'e given up now.Spent hours on the phone,spoke to 3 different people in different departments,no-one knew what was going on and put me through to a different department 3 times and got cut off each time while waiting and had to go through it all again after calling again. I've had 5 different amounts appear on my bill in the last 2 days,3 emails with different amounts and no-one could make out why.

Iv'e now paid the bill showing presently as I've spent more than enough time on this,the inability to send them the 8 screenshots of what my bills and emails show was the last straw.Roll on May,the end of my 18 month sentence!

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @sindento,

Thank you for getting back in touch. I'm very sorry to hear of the poor experience that you've had here in regards to being given different bill amounts, told different things by advisors, the long wait times when you called and the inability to attach multiple screenshots per ticket. I've passed on feedback internally about this.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team