Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STILL WAITING FOR MY CASHBACK

FIXED
akcgood
Fixes: 1

STILL WAITING FOR MY CASHBACK

I joined Plusnet via Topcashback in Jan 2020. The cash back was £70 and the reason I joined.  I still haven't received it.  (Yes cookies are cleared I have not had any issues with other cashback being tracked and paid).

I had a message on TCB site that visit was tracked.  Can someone at PN help me with this issue. Thanks.   

3 REPLIES 3
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Re: STILL WAITING FOR MY CASHBACK

The cashback registered on our side (I can't see via who though). You'd therefore need to contact TCB about this.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
akcgood

Thanks for reply.

This is TCB response:

"We have recently been provided with a resolution to your claim, and I'm sorry to say that the merchant has taken the decision to decline your claim on this occasion.

The reason that has been supplied for this in helping to clarify states that your 'Transaction cannot be traced'.

This does suggest that the merchant has been unable to locate your queried transaction based upon the information that you have provided as your main order number for this claim, and as such, has had to decline your claim and cashback.

However, if you are able to provide any alternative order references then we would be happy to see if we can dispute this for you and attempt to recover your expected cashback.''

I have given them the order no. but as you say its been tracked I don't understand why cashback has been declined.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

akcgood

Fix

Got the cashback eventually. Thanks to TCB. 

PN had the cashback all along!

Disappointing customer service from PN.