cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rubbish service

Boscoe

Rubbish service

I have been lied to several times by plusnet. My bill was and still is wrong ..over charged and offered a refund within two days...now day 12. Told money would go into my account directly...now its to be a cheque,.even longer to clear if it ever arrives..Chat service not working ,waiting time on phone is unacceptable Is plusnet going bust ? Seriously poor service and all they do is praise themselves.. Advert on TV is correct Jack the lad couch potatoes service
3 REPLIES 3
Boscoe

Blatant Lies

I was promised a refund as an apology and two sets of charges to be credited to my debit card 3 weeks ago. Advised this would within two days ...this has not happened and to add insult to injury they have taken an unauthorised amount from my debit card ! About 15 emails later and 3 to 4 chats and 2 phone calls this [-Censored-] company can't get their act together .Next step is to make a official complaint to of com and request immediate compensation . If they can't manage simple tasks what the hell are they doing with our personal data !
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Rubbish service

Moderators Note.
Two topics moved and merged to my account from chat
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Re: Rubbish service

Hi @Boscoe I am really sorry to hear about your recent experiences with our service and I sincerely apologise for any of our shortcomings that have caused you this inconvenience.

As this matter relates to account specific information have responded to your comments further via a ticket on your account here

Kind regards, -