cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Right to leave then charged cancellation !!

Andreafox1

Right to leave then charged cancellation !!

after my fifth weekly call and several emails and an engineer etc etc I was informed that I had a right to leave on my account and would not be charged any cancellation fees - After receiving an email to confirm that right to leave I started the transfer back to my previous broadband provider whom I never had any issues with apart from pricing. Today I received a message to say that your findings mean I would have to pay cancellation charges now !!! after you granted a right to leave ? Have you any idea how stressful this is ? I havedated messages to show this catalogue of events and my next step will be offcom if this game of tennis with customer services isn’t resolved.
5 REPLIES 5
Baldrick1
Fixes: 417

Re: Right to leave then charged cancellation !!

@Andreafox1 

I'm afraid that all Ofcom will do is log your complaint. They will not get involved in your personal dispute.

You need to go through the Plusnet complaints process then on to the dispute resolution procedure if necessary. 

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Andreafox1

But they said I had a right to leave then back tracked - as it is I can’t get hold of them on the phone (busy times) and was directed here. Worst decision I ever made was join plusnet - and all I wanted to do was save money 😞
Baldrick1
Fixes: 417

@Andreafox1

That’s fine, you have a reason to complain therefore you need to go through the formal process, see. https://www.plus.net/help/legal/complaints-code-of-practice/

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi Andreafox1, I'm really sorry to see this. I'd like to take ownership and take some time to look into this for you today. Please bear with me and I'll do my best to give you a full and formal response to your complaint by the end of the day. I'll be adding further updates to your account here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=200087630

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there, just a quick update to let you know that I've added an update to the ticket I've liked to above. - Adam

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team